Actuallyadditions problem

hello,

i have a problem : i use actually additions since many months
now i instal itorch,animalia and craftudioapi but when I restart i have everywhere :

actually additions items spawn everywhere !!

I think the 2 plugins use the same id no ??

id of the item spawned : (4519 and 4455)

how to change id of 1 plugin ?

i write to autors plugins but wait answer

anyone have an idea ??

thanks

EDIT :

edit :

i find why i have block_quartz_wall everywhere :

[17:21:02] [Server thread/TRACE] [FML]: Registry: 4769 animania:entity_egg_hog_hampshire ItemEntityEgg{Name=animania_entity_egg_hog_hampshire}
[17:21:01] [Server thread/TRACE] [FML]: Registry: 4769 actuallyadditions:block_quartz_wall ItemBlockBase{Name=null}
[17:21:02] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML]: Registry Item: Fixed minecraft:items id mismatch actuallyadditions:block_quartz_wall: 4769 (init) -> 4519 (map).
[17:21:02] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Registry Item: Object did not get ID it asked for. Name: animania:entity_egg_hog_hampshire Expected: 4414 Got: 4769

for block_laser_relay :
[17:21:01] [Server thread/TRACE] [FML]: Registry: 4455 animania:entity_egg_ram_dorper ItemEntityEgg{Name=animania_entity_egg_ram_dorper}
[17:21:02] [Server thread/TRACE] [FML]: Registry: 4455 actuallyadditions:block_laser_relay ItemBlockBase{Name=null}
[17:21:02] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML]: Registry Item: Fixed minecraft:items id mismatch actuallyadditions:block_laser_relay: 4705 (init) -> 4455 (map).
[17:21:02] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Registry Item: Object did not get ID it asked for. Name: animania:entity_egg_ram_dorper Expected: 4455 Got: 4761

how resolve that ??

Just a heads up on loose terminology.

A Plugin is a project that solely uses the SpongeAPI code.
A Forge Mod is a project that solely uses the Minecraft Forge API & Minecraft internals.
A Core Mod is a project that changes the code of Minecraft and Forge as the game starts up.

There are Hybrids that can span across, but generally those complicate the terms people use.

As for the blocks appearing, the only cause for this is Mods or Core Mods (Sponge included) potentially messing up the block registry.

In order to help further, apart from giving general advice, people are going to need your Sponge Version, Forge Version, as well as the versions of all your mods.

I’m not a Forge Modding expert, but hopefully someone in the community can offer some ideas after we have your Sponge Version, Forge Version, as well as the versions of all your mods.

Thanks for the reply

I have spongeforge 1.12.2-2555-7.0.0-BETA-2765

Forge
http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.12.2-14.23.1.2555/forge-1.12.2-14.23.1.2555-universal.jar

Minecraft server 1.12.2

All my mods with their versions : maxi-games.fun/freebuild_modé.rar

Thanks to help me