Alpha Testers Needed For Plugin. $5 USD Reward For Participation! (Round 2)

Hello great people of Sponge!

I’m looking for a second round of alpha testers to test a plugin I’ve created for the PC/Mac version of Minecraft. If you are interested, please fill out the alpha tester form here, under the Dread Zone Alpha Tester Application section, for consideration.

What is going to be tested?

Two mini games:

Team Deathmatch (TDM) - Contestants are paired into teams. The goal is to kill off as many of the contestants from the opposite team and gain the most number of kills before the point or time limit is reached.

Point A Point B (PAB) – Any number of contestants can fight together from a marked Point A to Point B on a map. On their way, contestants will face several obstacles and waves of monsters.

Where will this be tested?

All testing will occur in a private testing server, which will open to the public later in the summer.

What do I have to do?

You’ll simply have to play the minigames and report whether you encountered any problems. I’d also like to know what improvements you’d like to see as well as any suggestions. Further details will be provided if you wish to participate.

Are there any requirements?

Participants must meet the following criteria:

· Have a valid Minecraft account.
· A PayPal account (To pay you, if you are selected).
· Know how to play Minecraft.

How much will I get paid?

Selected participants who have completed all portions of the alpha testing will receive $5 USD. Not everyone that applies will be selected. If you have any questions, please PM me or email me at [email protected]. If you are not interested but know someone who is, please share this with them!

Disclaimer: This post is strictly for finding plugin testers. Discussions that do not directly relate to finding testers, or discussions that discuss specifics are not to occur here. Discussion of this commission must be contained to this thread"
Thank you for reading this!