AntiXray - A powerful solution against xray users

In fact, mixin plugins can be considered as coremods which are loaded in a different way than for normal plugins, that’s why they can’t be in the plugins/ folder.

A new version has been released for AntiXray, it is available for download here.

• Allow to use BlockTypes instead of BlockStates at some places in the config files
  • Added bStats
  • Few improvements to the API and the javadoc
  • Few performance improvements

Would you mind to document the config of all the modifiers? I mean it’s nice that they generate what they need when you add them, but iot requires a restart and can be quite tedious…

I’m working on the documention, it will be available soon. I’ve not tested but instead of restarting the server, reloading (unload then load again using a world manager) a specific world should reload his configuration.

A new version has been released for AntiXray, it is available for download here.

• Fix and optimize deobfuscation on explosion
  • Fix an issue causing players being kicked
  • Remove deobfuscation on block interaction
  • Add reobfuscation on block place
  • Fix javadoc formatting

The latest version should fix the issue in your screenshot. You just have to break and place again few blocks around your ores to update the area.

Hello ! I want to know if it prevent only mod xray or ressource pack too cause i made somes test and its seems dosent work :confused: (didnt try yet the last version)

It should protect your server from both. Can you explain your issue a bit further ? What is your configuration, your exact plugin version ? How did you do the test ? Either here or in private as you want. Just remember to use a service such as pastebin if you want to paste a log or config file :wink:

Okay, before paste any log, i prefer retry with last version, check logs etc and tell you if its still dosent work ^^ thanks for the quick anwser

• Rewrite how block changes are sent to the client
  • Optimize bStats
  • Reduce jar file size

Great plugin. I like the approach and implementation but a reload command would save so much time. I’m currently testing various x-ray clients for my server and am constantly starting/stopping to get configs to where I need them for the various clients.

Thanks again for all the work on this!

Thank you! It’s always pleasant to have positive comments. :slight_smile:
About the reload command, sadly, to reload, the plugin would have to resend all chunks to all players which even for only one world is very hard without crashing your server or creating a very very big lag spike for few minutes. :frowning:
The only advice I can give you is to try to reload a specific world with a world manager plugin. This operation might reload the configuration of the world but I haven’t tested.

• Fix blocks disappearing in a disabled world

• Improve the default protection in the nether
  • Fix SPacketMultiBlockChange not being modified
  • Fix ChunkChangeListener not always updated in a Forge env
  • Fix blocks disappearing beyond a certain height
  • Accelerate SPacketMultiBlockChange creation in PlayerChunkMapEntry

Updated from 1.2.3 to 1.2.6 and its causing server crashes, once I remove antixray 1.2.6 it stops crashing https://pastebin.com/svDX4hsW

• Fix a NPE in PlayerChunkMapEntry causing the server to crash

This version fixes some important issues. I highly recommend to update.

Did you consider backporting your plugin to API5 and API6 ?

Or maybe it’s mixin related and cannot be done easily :confused:

For now I don’t have much time and I use my free time to fix issues and improve stability. I will try to backport in the future but I really don’t know when, I don’t have enough time yet. :frowning:

After updating my Sponge and Forge to the latest version, I started getting a DuplicateModsException where its thinking I have 2 antixray 1.2.7 jars in my mods folder when I only have 1.

This issue only happens with antixray

SpongeForge 1.12.2 7.10 BETA 3126
Forge: 14.23.4.2705

This is caused by a change in the recent versions of Forge, this issue has been fixed in version 1.3.0 which will be released in a few days.