[API 5/6] CatClearLag (clearlag for Sponge)

So something like telling it to only remove items that are set. So something like ex:
Blacklist: (not exact ids)
minecraft:rotenflesh
minecraft:cobblestone

Something like that. instead of having to whitelist every single item and its variations. Would help for mods that craft items by placing them in the world, ie: botania or ae2.

How to clearlag automatic in time interval ?

can you add the message color choices to the OP i see they dont fall under the usual &a &b &c

It’s the names of the color codes. https://jd.spongepowered.org/5.1.0/org/spongepowered/api/text/format/TextColors.html

For example, “aqua”, “red”, “blue”, etc.

Would this pluggin clear NPC from pixelmon? I got it to run every now and then and i think it clears out the NPC. Is there a way to stop this?

1 Like

It wouldn’t unless you were running the /re commands.

Is it possible to add the amount of tile entities that are removed like it shows for mobs. currently it just says all items removed.

Oh, nice, I was looking for this kind of plugin, thank you :slight_smile:

The amount of items that are removed will be included in the next update. Also, they are not tiles. Tiles are blocks that store data, like a chest.

Is it planned to disable auto-purge ?

Update 8.0 now available on ore and github: Release 8.0 · Time6628/CatClearLag · GitHub

Hi @TimeTheCat wold the following make it so that it shows a worning at 20 seconds and 10 seconds as well as the default 60 and 30?

warnings=[
]

Yes it would work like that.

Any chance this will be available for API 7 (1.12)?

Should work just fine in api 7

Please make yml config.

1 Like

HOCON is the preferred config format for Sponge.

Russian translation. Completed approximately 90%. There may be inaccuracies. Translations will be further developed.
Link

Please add a function to delete the log/crash-reports files with the specified limitation period.

Is there a way to display minutes instead of seconds ?

1 Like

In the warnings?