šŸ”„ Continuum | Open-source CI

Continuum is an open-source CI system based on PHP. Continuum itself does not build projects, but instead relies on services such as Travis CI. It is simple to setup, and includes an administration panel for easy configuration. The admin panel allows users to easily update their Continuum installation whenever a new version is released. Feel free to leave feedback below!

:wrench: GitHub Repository

:exclamation: Issues

:speech_balloon: Gitter Room

:dollar: Support Me

Interesting, I have been searching for a solution that is able to store builds from Travis (or other hosted CIs) and allow end-user to download these builds without digging into a Maven repository (similar to Jenkins overview page) for quit some time and I was never able to find one.

Do you have any example webpage or project where we could see Continuum in action?

//offtopic
You can use github api and publish artifacts from travis as github release.

@NeumimTo: I used to do the same thing, but was having problems separating my development builds from my release builds. The releases list was overflowing with builds. That was the idea behind Continuum.

@TheE: You can checkout my Continuum site here. Iā€™m planning to get an actual demo site running soon.

2 Likes