⚛ Nexus v1.8.5b - Providing 100+ Essential Commands and Features

@Cuebyte
@TrenTech

Large comment. I wanted to give my feedback on what you both said.

Each of you made great points. I am naturally worried what other people think of my ideas and I am glad to see people at the very least making good points. I do enjoy a good read of feedback because a thing about me is I like to think of ideas but I also like the feedback generated by them. I love the community because if your idea is not bad they don’t just shoot it down they make good points peacefully.

I am excited to start seeing this. I made the suggestion because I only saw diversion of Sponge essential plugins I have seen before in Nucleus. If this starts to get its own features I bet competition will grow in a good way.

I can’t see them all because you got so many comments on your old post where you probably got them how could I catch one of them unless I am constantly watching them. I never meant to delete this plugin. I meant to add your own code into Nucleus that may make more functionality because each person makes things differently. People may want to see an amazing central Essentials plugin like on Bukkit because of people so used to Bukkit.

You make a good point with competition. One thing I bet will happen is either one plugin dies or both co-exist maybe starting to come together because competition will make these plugins grow so much that there is no need for further growth and it may eventually be better if they join. This is debatable and there are many more possible outcomes.

Your opinion does matter. People may oppose it but your opinion does matter as much as mine or anyone else.

@dualspiral Its sometimes cool to see this brings the Nucleus developer over here and noticing my comment enough to even comment on it. Its happened before though sorry if it annoys you.
I also like to see multiple people’s feedback because they were interested enough to comment. Thats why I love the Sponge community and like to come here to share my ideas. Thanks for reading my long post.

Can you plz add /invsee and fix /i

Looks like a nice “Core” for a server :wink: I will give it a try soon !

2 Likes

I’ll add something similar to /invsee as soon as the InventoryAPI is fully implemented. :slight_smile:
Where is the problem with /i?

@Cat121

Thanks! Feel free to tell me if you’re missing something :wink:

with /i and /item if you were to do /i steak (NAME) it comes with missing tags. (FIXED I THINK IT WAS PERMMISION ERRORS)

I can’t seem to get colors working in chat or on signs, I have all the permissions. Is there something I should do or is it a bug? {EDIT: fixed, had a conflicting plugin}

The error with /i on build 1.8.1a, weirdly this was not effecting on of my test servers last time I checked, so some further testing is required.

EDIT:
The bug is on sponge vanilla beta 8, it does not effect beta 6
This commit looks like the issue Update for latest common changes. · SpongePowered/SpongeVanilla@e359d97 · GitHub

Is a feature planned to view users private messages. Sort of like socialspy that moderators or admins can toggle on or off based on permissions. Generally such messages have a tag on them so moderators don’t confuse them with ones directed to them such as [Spy]

3 Likes

+1 with your suggestion, /socialspy is really usefull in case of conflict between two players when one gets mad.

An issue with chat, if you include a \ in your message it breaks the format.

1 Like

Another issue I’ve found is the /give command doesn’t work.

EDIT: Ignore this post. It was already reported with the /i command

Is there a way to check other player’s homes and teleport to them?

I have an issue where a player on the server can’t /home because it says he already has a home, but when he tries to delete it, it says it doesn’t exist

That’s a great idea !

You’re getting an error at

This is due to a proper SpawnCause not being passed when the item entity is spawned. An example of one can be found in the Spawning the Item page on the SpongeDocs.

2 Likes

Is there any way to localize that plugin?

can warps have a price with this plugin?

1 Like

i also dont see the permission node for /back in the list
and colored signs are not working.?

##Nexus v1.8.2c has been released:

The new version is available here and includes bugfixes to make Nexus compatible with SpongeForge 1402+.

Sorry for replying that late… I had problems with my internet :sweat:
So here we go:

@nettyneets @Khaoz

Colored signs seem to work fine for me when using SpongeForge 1402 + Nexus v1.8.2c. :confused: Is there any error which appears in your log files?

@nettyneets

Teleporting to other players homes is a nice suggestion! I’ll add that.

What goes for your home issue: I’ll have a look into that!

@Khaoz

Cooldowns and charging for commands is definitely planned! :slight_smile:

Permission for /back is: nexus.tpdeath

@Melonking

There was a small bug which has been fixed in Nexus v1.8.2c. Thanks for reporting this!
What goes for the backslash issue: I’ll have a look into that.

@randomguy

Great idea! I’ll add that.

@12AwsomeMan34

Thanks for reporting that. Has been fixed in v1.8.2c.

@polyzium

Not at the moment, sorry. Iam pretty sure that I’ll add localization in the future though!

Thanks to everyone for being patient!

My server keeps hanging and throwing this error over and over, no noticeable cause, just stops working cause it feels like it.

Edit: Just realized theres an update, ill try that.

[16:18:54] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [main.java.me.cuebyte.nexus.customized.NexusDatabase:execute:260]: java.sql.SQLTransientConnectionException: HikariPool-2 - Connection is n
ot available, request timed out after 30000ms.
[16:18:54] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [main.java.me.cuebyte.nexus.customized.NexusDatabase:execute:260]: at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool.getConnection(HikariPool.java:19
6)
[16:18:54] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [main.java.me.cuebyte.nexus.customized.NexusDatabase:execute:260]: at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool.getConnection(HikariPool.java:14
7)
[16:18:54] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [main.java.me.cuebyte.nexus.customized.NexusDatabase:execute:260]: at com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource.getConnection(HikariDataSource.
java:83)
[16:18:54] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [main.java.me.cuebyte.nexus.customized.NexusDatabase:execute:260]: at main.java.me.cuebyte.nexus.customized.NexusDatabase.execute(NexusD
atabase.java:253)
[16:18:54] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [main.java.me.cuebyte.nexus.customized.NexusDatabase:execute:260]: at main.java.me.cuebyte.nexus.customized.NexusDatabase.commit(NexusDa
tabase.java:267)
[16:18:54] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [main.java.me.cuebyte.nexus.customized.NexusDatabase:execute:260]: at main.java.me.cuebyte.nexus.Nexus$1.run(Nexus.java:217)
[16:18:54] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [main.java.me.cuebyte.nexus.customized.NexusDatabase:execute:260]: at org.spongepowered.api.scheduler.Task$Builder.lambda$execute$8(Task.java:138)
[16:18:54] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [main.java.me.cuebyte.nexus.customized.NexusDatabase:execute:260]: at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SchedulerBase.lambda$startTask$77(SchedulerBase.java:177)
[16:18:54] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [main.java.me.cuebyte.nexus.customized.NexusDatabase:execute:260]: at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SyncScheduler.executeTaskRunnable(SyncScheduler.java:66)
[16:18:54] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [main.java.me.cuebyte.nexus.customized.NexusDatabase:execute:260]: at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SchedulerBase.startTask(SchedulerBase.java:174)
[16:18:54] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [main.java.me.cuebyte.nexus.customized.NexusDatabase:execute:260]: at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SchedulerBase.processTask(SchedulerBase.java:160)
[16:18:54] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [main.java.me.cuebyte.nexus.customized.NexusDatabase:execute:260]: at java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap$ValuesView.forEach(ConcurrentHashMap.java:4707)
[16:18:54] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [main.java.me.cuebyte.nexus.customized.NexusDatabase:execute:260]: at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SchedulerBase.runTick(SchedulerBase.java:104)
[16:18:54] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [main.java.me.cuebyte.nexus.customized.NexusDatabase:execute:260]: at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SyncScheduler.tick(SyncScheduler.java:41)
[16:18:54] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [main.java.me.cuebyte.nexus.customized.NexusDatabase:execute:260]: at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SpongeScheduler.tickSyncScheduler(SpongeScheduler.java:191)
[16:18:54] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [main.java.me.cuebyte.nexus.customized.NexusDatabase:execute:260]: at org.spongepowered.mod.SpongeMod.onTick(SpongeMod.java:222)
[16:18:54] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [main.java.me.cuebyte.nexus.customized.NexusDatabase:execute:260]: at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_11_SpongeMod_onTick_ServerTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
[16:18:54] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [main.java.me.cuebyte.nexus.customized.NexusDatabase:execute:260]: at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:49)
[16:18:54] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [main.java.me.cuebyte.nexus.customized.NexusDatabase:execute:260]: at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:90)
[16:18:54] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [main.java.me.cuebyte.nexus.customized.NexusDatabase:execute:260]: at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:61)
[16:18:54] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [main.java.me.cuebyte.nexus.customized.NexusDatabase:execute:260]: at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPreServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:266)
[16:18:54] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [main.java.me.cuebyte.nexus.customized.NexusDatabase:execute:260]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:594)
[16:18:54] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [main.java.me.cuebyte.nexus.customized.NexusDatabase:execute:260]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:481)
[16:18:54] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [main.java.me.cuebyte.nexus.customized.NexusDatabase:execute:260]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)