BetterCommandSigns [API 5/6]

everytime I right mouse click a sign it says command sign editing cancelled?

@FTB_Beyond Which version are you using, this should be fixed in v0.0.3.

Post an issue to the github page with what version your using.

New release v0.0.4 available, fixes issues with mods editing BCS signs.

Is there any other command we can use? as one of my bungee plugins uses the command /bcs :frowning:

Editā€¦ nvm I found another command. :slight_smile:

I fixed my problem. I have absolutely no idea what was wrong, but a specific area that I was trying to place the sign in refused to let it work if you had default rank. Weirdest thing Iā€™ve seen but it works now that I moved the sign to another location. Not sure if itā€™s due to me trying to add a tellraw command to the sign along with the parent set one, but Iā€™m going to test it out some more and see if that was what made it glitch.

Iā€™m getting this error whenever I try to right click a command sign: [17:51:31] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge/]: Could not pass InteractBlockEvent$Se - Pastebin.com
Anyway to fix this? I tried to using an older version and I still get this error. My sponge is ā€œspongeforge-1.10.2-2281-5.2.0-BETA-2274ā€ if that helps

Not even sure what I have here. switched from commandsigns to bettercommandsigns, if that helps.

I have yet to notice anything in-game, however: I like having a clean startup.

Any advice would help.

SpongeVanilla-1.11.2-6.0.0-BETA-253.jar,
GriefPrevention v3.1.1,
EconomyLite 5.0.0-2.11.0,
TitleMOTD, 1.0
LuckPerms, 3.1.7
Better Command Signs, 0.0.4
Easy Scoreboards,
Nucleus-0.28.1-S6.0,
BloodMoney 5.0.0-0.3.2

Thanks!

could honestly use cooldown checks.

Perms dont work please help.

I had the same problem, but fixed it by adding the permission ā€œbcsā€ in addition to ā€œbcs.adminā€ (should be added to the description).

However, I get the ā€œCould not pass InteractBlockEvent$Secondary$MainHand$Implā€ error as well (SpongeForge build 2343, API 6.1.0).

Once you use /sponge plugins reload; the plugin breaksā€¦ all of my signs are now corrupt.

Exactly the same mistake. The plugin works - but does not see messages.
(SpongeForge build 1.10.2-2281-5.2.0-BETA-2353)

Can you please add a cooldown function, that would be really amazing. only reason im sticking to commandsigns atm. And i really dont want to have to use kits and make a crap ton of uneccasary kits.

I am runing this with pixelmon and want to use that currencty how do i make the command cost pokedollars i dont know if that is what it is called but it just has a weird looking p next to it i want to do this with my sever but cant figure it out

anything helps thank :smile:

I canā€™t seem to get this to work on 1.12.2. Everything works up until I go to click the sign to use the command I entered.
I did /bcs add warp {player} spawn

@Worlfy updated this plugin for API 7 if you are still looking for it! Link: https://forums.spongepowered.org/t/updated-bettercommandsigns/22292

1 Like

Post was removed iā€™m afraidā€¦

Link doesnā€™t work, any other links to this?

Iā€™d assume you could just checkout his latest release on his GitHub Page. Not sure if any of the posted versions are for API 7 tho

is it possible to set up a command sign to send a player to another server,
for example a hub server has 4 signs set up and you click the sign to join that server/modpack