ClaimBlocks - Protect land by placing claim blocks

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, ClaimBlocks. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

ClaimBlocks

This plugin lets you create protected areas by placing special blocks. Say you set an emerald block to be a claim block, place that block and a set area becomes protected(GriefPrevention and RedProtect are supported).
Beacon blocks can also be used to protect area, the range is here variable depending on the beacon level.

For the whole documentation please read the wiki at GitHub.

Join my Discord server for asking questions and getting fast support.

This plugin uses bstats.org which helps me improving the user experience by collecting anonymous data. You can disable this in config/bstats/config.conf.

4 Likes

A new version has been released for ClaimBlocks, it is available for download here.

Added messages.conf to make it possible to edit all messages sent to players.

Thanks for the public release !

A new version has been released for ClaimBlocks, it is available for download here.

Changes:

• Updated GriefPrevention and RedProtect to the latest version
1 Like

Changes:

• Added a config option to control whether GriefPrevention should consume the GP-ClaimBlocks when a claim is created

Changes:

• Fixed bugs
  • Updated GriefPrevention and RedProtect
1 Like

Any chance of updating to api7?

Will do.

2 Likes

UniverseGuard 2 support as well perhaps? :slight_smile: (i know wishful thinking)

2 Likes

Sadly there’s no public API: API for using UniverseGuard2 in other plugins · Issue #43 · JimiIT92/UniverseGuard2 · GitHub

Therefore any UniverseGuard support might break with the next version. Still, it is on my todo list.

1 Like

Any ETA ?

This is what happens when I try to put a block : [20:49:40 ERROR] [Sponge]: Could not pass ChangeBlockEvent$Place$Impl to Plugin{ - Pastebin.com

Using :
claim-blocks-1.3
RedProtect-7.4.1-b108-Universal
spongevanilla-1.12.2-7.1.0-BETA-64

Sorry to say but I have a lot of other things to do and this is very low priority. RedProtect sadly often changes its API so I don’t have huge motivation to fix this asap.

I understand, don’t worry.

I might try to fix it with my few java knowledges.

Hi!
Can u update this plugin to sponge API 7?
This is the only plugin of this type…
I care a lot :grin:

This is currently not on my todo list, I accept PRs.