ClearMob - [ClearLagg Port] [API 7] [Vanilla/Modded][Clear Entities, Items]

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, ClearMob. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

ClearMob

MC Version 1.10.2/1.12
Sponge API 5.0.0/6.0.0/7.0.0

Able to automatically or manually clear all entities on the list in config.

Has a passive mode that runs the clear in intervals (Asynchronously), which can be disabled or set to different intervals. Also has a customizable warning message that can be enabled to run a minute before passive mode clears entities.

Examples for new General List

:–|:–:expressionless:
entity-w-mob | Marks all Mobs for Removal
entity-w-boss | Marks all Bosses for Removal
entity-w-animal | Marks all Animals for Removal
entity-w-minecraft:zombie | Marks Zombies for Removal
entity-w-* | Marks all Mobs and Animals for removal (Does not include bosses or items)
item-w-* | Marks all Items for removal
item-b-minecraft:golden_shovel | Prevents Golden shovel from being removed by Clearmob
tileentity-w-minecraft:mob_spawner | Marks Mob spawners for removal

Changelog:

Changes

• Added Generalization function for lists.
    Now supports the following as clearing options:
    • entity-w-mob
    • entity-w-boss
    • entity-w-animal
1 Like

A new version has been released for ClearMob, it is available for download here.

An Entity Cleanup Plugin.

Version 1.3.3

• Bug Fix build.

A new version has been released for ClearMob, it is available for download here.

Version 1.3.4

Added features:
Item BlackList.
Items added to this list will not be removed when KillDrops is enabled.

Nametag check
Entities Labeled with a Nametag do not get removed.

Bugfixes
Fixed AnimalGroups throwing NPE.

Changes
Added several comments to config (Will automatically apply to old configs)

###ClearMob - An Entity Cleanup Plugin.

##Changed

• ItemList, how has a blacklist/whitelist (Blacklist, Remove items not on list)
  • ItemList supports adding meta data to items. (Like ic2.te:1)
  • Bug fixes.

somehow when i try and download it it always sends me back to the docs page and im stuck on a loop.

Massive code rewrite

• Config gets changed to ClearMob.json, no migration setup.

Bug fixes

Bug fixes

Working version for API7

• Any previous json configs from 1.10 will work.

Update for API7

• Any 2.0.0 config from 1.10 will work with this version.

Hallo,

Where is the configs file located? What are the commands I can you?

I noticed that the item clear happens only for the items that are listed on the config file, is there any way that this can be inverted so it removes all items except those on the list?

Is it possible to change the left over mob group instead of 5?

Beta Release

• Added New Feature: Mob Compression
  • Adds New Options to Config.
  • Bugfixes

Adds:
“compressEntities”: [
{
“mobs”: false,
“animals”: false,
“enabled”: false
}
]

Note Animals are not currently supported.
Note Feature will compress mobs of similar type together and will display the count above the entity. Killing the entity will reduce the number by 1.48

Holy cow how did I miss this plugin. I’ve been looking for something like this for ages. I will test tomorrow, but is it possible to only stack mobs of similar types that come out of a spawner? For instance, I want zombies to act normally when they spawn naturally, but when they spawn from a spawner it would be nice if they stacked. Is something like this possible?

Its configured to stack regardless of spawn conditions… this is more so coming from my past experience as Server Administration where players would build outrageous spawners which would back log hundreds of mobs.

I am open to alterations, but I first want to see how this feature actually works in the community.

Yea there is a problem with that, but wouldn’t that still happen? Couldn’t someone just idle by a spawner since they stack everywhere? That could be fixed by adding a limit to how many mobs would be stacked (I’m not sure how hard of a task this would be). But I would be someone who would be interested in that sort of feature. (Stack size limit and option to only stack spawner mobs) Thanks for the reply!

Even if a player were to idle by a spawner, it wouldn’t cause a huge issue with this method. If it were a single type spawner, the Entities would stack for a very long time (Cap at 2,147,483,647) but the server would still only register it as 1 Entity, not hundreds of thousands.

I’m sort of confused by the last messages. I just want to make sure I’m understanding it and that I’m not reading it wrong.

In your first message you said that people would build outrageous spawners that would just back log hundreds of mobs. Was that the reason for not making an option for spawner only? Or was it something else?

Then in your last message you say that even if they idle at a spawner, it wont cause issues with this method. By method do you mean the way your plugin stacks mobs? But in the current build of the plugin, won’t they still be able to idle the spawners and have a back log of mobs. Since the plugin will just continue to stack them (until the cap you said).

So in the current build of the plugin, couldn’t someone just idle a spawner for hours and stack hundreds of mobs either way?

I haven’t given a reason to not make the change, besides its a Beta test feature.

I feel like, based on your confusion, what you meant by cap was that once this 1 mob reached a defined “cap” was that it would stop spawning them, and not what I first thought you meant.

IE. If you set a cap of 50 Zombies, the spawner would stop spawning more zombies once it hits 50, where as I thought you meant it would just spawn a second Zombie to run around and cap at 50.

As for you last comment, yes… they could honestly, but it wouldn’t affect server performance which is what the plugin/feature are designed to help with.