CmdCalendar 📆 - Automatic Command Scheduler [v1.1.2]

Optimized or not, this is likely going to work better for autoshutdown scheduling than:

[Discontinued] 📆 CommandScheduler [v2.3]

Which has a tendency to go bonkers on the first of the month for certain months and executes all commands in the scheduler simultaneously as the plugin is loading…

… searching the Ore repository for “shutdown” or “autoshutdown” turns up no results, so again, optimized or not, looks like I will probably be using this for shutdown scheduling.

As long as this can manage to do commands scheduled 1-second apart not out of order, though not necessarily exactly 1 second apart… I can accept that.

ummm, looked great right up to the last moment, but then it failed to execute the “stop” command, even though I took that out of the “command blacklist” at the top of the config file. What happened?

[20:44:58] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /broadcast Restart schedule by Dale Mahalko / Plawerth.
[20:45:00] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /say Server will restart in 15 minutes.
[20:50:00] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /broadcast Server will restart in 10 minutes.
[20:55:00] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /broadcast Server will restart in 5 minutes.
[20:56:00] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /broadcast Server will restart in 4 minutes.
[20:57:00] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /broadcast Server will restart in 3 minutes.
[20:58:00] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /broadcast Server will restart in 2 minutes.
[20:59:00] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /broadcast Server will restart in 1 minutes.
[20:59:15] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /broadcast Server will restart in 45 seconds.
[20:59:30] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /broadcast Server will restart in 30 seconds.
[20:59:45] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /say Server will restart in 15 seconds.
[20:59:50] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /broadcast Server will restart in 10 seconds.
[20:59:51] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /broadcast Server will restart in 9 seconds.
[20:59:52] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /broadcast Server will restart in 8 seconds.
[20:59:53] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /broadcast Server will restart in 7 seconds.
[20:59:54] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /broadcast Server will restart in 6 seconds.
[20:59:55] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /broadcast Server will restart in 5 seconds.
[20:59:56] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /broadcast Server will restart in 4 seconds.
[20:59:57] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /broadcast Server will restart in 3 seconds.
[20:59:58] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /broadcast Server will restart in 2 seconds.
[20:59:59] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /broadcast Server will restart in 1 second.
[21:00:00] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /kickall Server rebooting!
[21:00:00] [Server thread/INFO]: All players were kicked.
[21:00:00] [Server thread/INFO]: Reason: Server rebooting!

… and then it didn’t stop, but kept running. I don’t see any error messages in the server logs.

Would this plugin actually allow me to input something in console after a certain message is said in-game.
Example: Someone says “help” in chat and the plugin could respond with a message or command I’ve set?

I like this plugin.
Can I share it to MCBBS?
Link to: http://www.mcbbs.net/forum.php

This thread is no longer in use as the plugin has been migrated to Ore under the name CmdScheduler. For any further questions or comments, please use the discussion thread there or my support discord.

@Its_Blacky For custom commands, you’re looking for CmdBuilder. Something that listens into chat messages is far more complex and should ultimately require a custom plugin. Personally, I don’t recommend going that route - it’s far more trouble than it’s worth.

@TGL Sure, however ultimately any distribution needs to be rerouted to the Ore page linked above.