Command Kits v1.2.0 | Kits of Commands and Items!

New release CommandKits v0.3.3!
Changes:

• Fixed requirements for which the player did not meet not showing up in /ck info command
  • Fixed >= operator
  • Fixed critical bug that caused non-communicative operators to return incorrect result on occasion

@Flashback083 at this time command kits does not support registering kits outside of the /ck command, if there is enough of a demand I may consider adding that ability in the future.

1 Like

New release CommandKits v1.0.0!
Changes:

• Implemented message field in kits: specifies a message to be sent to the player upon executing the kit, supports all normal Minecraft Format codes in ampersand (&) format.
  • Added interval field in kits, specifies minimum amount of time in seconds before a kit can be used again (currently not persistent across server restarts!)
  • Implemented items section in kits, kits can now define a list of items to be given to the player upon executing the kit.

This release marks a big step forward for Command Kits as it is now in what I consider a “stable” state, enough to where it is no longer considered a Work In Progress. Command Kits can now also give players items! While this was possible before using the /give command, I thought it was a common enough use case to warrant it’s own section. This turns Command Kits into a one-stop shop for all your Minecraft Kit Needs!

Enjoy! :grinning:

This update also added new Strings into the Strings section of the config, these will not be updated by default so just copy your kits over to a file, delete your config, let the plugin recreate it, and copy your kits back.

@Flashback083 Still haven’t forgotten about command delays, that should be coming in a future release!

1 Like

Thanks and for the message, there is a link url support ?

Example :
/ck info
Display message “join us at http://Google.fr/
And the link can be clicked ?
Thanks !

Can you add possiblity To pay command with an item or monay ? Thx still again !

hey just wondering is there a way to make it so you need an item of some kind in order to get a kit. like for example you need a diamond to get a kit with iron tools

Not at this time, that will be coming in a future release, I expect it to be out within the next two weeks.:grin:

1 Like

Hey Zerthick :D,

I’ve been using CommandKits for a while for my KitPvP lobby.
I use the kits for classes. While customizing my items by adding NBT-tags
I discovered that CommandKits uses the " to acknowledge the beginning and the end of a command and of an item. But the NBT-tag Name also uses them to acknowledge beginning of a name for the item and for it’s end. And this is problematic because CommandKits thinks that at the beginning of the the name acknowledgement the item or command ends.

As an example configuration command:
“$replaceitem entity {PLAYER_NAME} slot.armor.head leather_helmet 1 0 {display:{Name:“Pyro Helm”,color:16711680},ench:[{id:1,lvl:4}]}”

As a proof:
replaceitem entity Hiero247 slot.armor.head leather_helmet 1 0 {display:{Name:“Pyro Helm”,color:16711680},ench:[{id:1,lvl:4}]}
works perfectly when being put and run from a commandblock.

And could you help with giving enchanted items.
The item: minecraft:bow 1 0 {ench:[{id:20,lvl:2},{id:50,lvl:1}]}
Works with EssentialCmd’s /give but, not in the configuration as an item.

Could you please fix this.

Hello! You are correct that CommandKits uses " to denote the beginning and ending of commands and items, this is a consequence of how it reads in that data from the config file. For now you may have to “escape” the quote character by putting a \ (backslash) in front of it like so:

"$replaceitem entity {PLAYER_NAME} slot.armor.head leather_helmet 1 0 {display:{Name:\"Pyro Helm\",color:16711680},ench:[{id:1,lvl:4}]}"

You are also correct that the item section does not support additional item data, I’m still waiting on the inventory api to become more fleshed out before I add in more complex item support. In the meantime however, you could simply have the console execute the /give command to give the players more complex items.

Apologies for the lack of updates, I’ve been waiting for the API to become more fleshed out, particularly in regards to inventory, before making any major updates.

Cheers!

Any command I use with this just gives an error to me.

Example: I used /ck reload and got this.

CK Reload Error

I got errors with every other command as well.

whenever i try and type a command it responds that the command doesn’t exist.

I’m a bit behind updating my plugins to API 4.0, I should be releasing an update that should fix the problem soon!

Is this updated to API 4.0 yet?

1 Like

New release CommandKits v1.1.0!

This release brings compatibility with Sponge API 4.0. Aplogies for the delay, I’m currently working on a brand new project, yet to be released! I will be revisiting CommandsKits soon however, so expect some new features on the horizon!
Enjoy! :grinning:

2 Likes

17.04 23:08:10 [Server] Server thread/WARN [Sponge]: Plugin ‘CmdKits’ seems to be missing a valid mcmod.info metadata file. This is not a problem when testing plugins, however it is recommended to include one in public plugins. Please see the in-existent SpongeDocs link for details.
17.04 23:08:10 [Server] Server thread/ERROR [Sponge]: Found plugin with invalid plugin ID ‘CmdKits’. Plugin IDs should be lowercase, and only contain characters from a-z, dashes, underscores or dots. Please see the in-existent SpongeDocs link for details. The plugin will be still loaded currently, however this will be removed soon. Please notify the author to update the plugin as soon as possible.

Can you fix this? not sure if the plugin works but the server won’t start with it

New release CommandKits v1.1.1!

This release fixes a bug caused by an invalid plugin ID.

Enjoy!

That was fast. Awesome! :smiley:

I actually already had the fix out, just didn’t update my post. :wink:

1 Like

Small problem - the timers reset when server restarts

Yes, I currently haven’t implemented persistent timers, this is a planned feature to be released in a future update.

How soon will it be?

hmm…
Could you please change command to “/ck give [player] [kitname]”?
/ck [kitname]→→ /ck give [player] [kitname]
PLEASE!
After that i can use that command in console
or OP give others some kits