CommandBooks - A simple Command Book plugin

See above command, just specify a max number of uses when you create the book :smile:

Hello, is there any way you can fork this to Spigot for my 1.10.2 server? I really enjoy this plugin, but I no longer use Sponge. If so, thank you so much! If not, thatā€™s fine. Iā€™ll just request for it on a website I guess.

No, I donā€™t intend on porting any of my plugins over to Bukkit/Spigot. The custom data that this plugin uses isnā€™t available within that ecosystem so it would make porting this over a non-trivial task. The code is open-source though :slight_smile:

A new version has been released for CommandBooks, it is available for download here.

Onward to 7!

Release v1.5.0

Minecraft 1.12.2 - Tested on spongeforge-1.12.2-2555-7.1.0-BETA-2815

Changes:

• Update to Sponge API 7

Enjoy!

Having issues with luck perms.

When i allow for commandbooks.use to be used by my default group they canā€™t use it. However if i grant them full access they can.

but if i grant them the above three listed commands, they once again cannot

EDIT: it seems the commands are not being sent as the server for whatever reasonā€¦
Command:

$lp group default permission settemp jobs.admin.add true 5s
jobs add [p] Woodcutter

does not work, it gives the generic access denied from LuckPerms and if i have logging enabled it says the player does not have access to this functionā€¦

Yes, this is due to the way permissions are updated asynchronously. So the permission hasenā€™t actually been added yet by the time the second command gets executed. Currently I donā€™t really have a good way to get around this. Iā€™ll let you know if I discover a fix.

A new version has been released for CommandBooks, it is available for download here.

Where am I?

Release v1.6.0

Minecraft 1.12.2 - Tested on spongeforge-1.12.2-2705-7.1.0-BETA-3374

Changes:

• Added [w] placeholder for the playerā€™s world

Enjoy!

1 Like

Thanks for the update!

Does the mod not function anymore? Iā€™ve follow the instructions and it successfully creates a command book, and the uses ticker will go down. But it doesnā€™t actually execute any commands. Even just setting the time to day.

Mod doesnā€™t seem to function anymore. Like Ex_Redux mentioned above. The uses ticks goes down but no commands are executed.

Back in Business!

Release v1.6.1

Minecraft 1.12.2 - Tested on spongevanilla-1.12.2-7.3.0

Changes:

• Update to Sponge API 7.3.0

Enjoy!

Multiple Commands Tho?

Release v1.6.2

Minecraft 1.12.2 - Tested on spongevanilla-1.12.2-7.3.0

Changes:

• Fix for allowing multiple commands in one book.

Enjoy!