[Discontinued] CommandSigns [v1.3.1] [API 6]

Release v0.7:

Tested on SpongeForge 876

Changes:

• This release brings compatibility with SpongeForge 876.

Enjoy this update! :smile:

hey Hassan is there a chance u can add to this plugin option for one time use per player cause i really really need it and fast and i cant find another solution to my problem except that

I tried this plugin with SpongeVanilla. If I right click the sign after /addcommand the plugin crashes with http://pastebin.com/UBuk7psj

Same error if a player tries to use a command sign.

SpongeVanilla is pre-alpha iirc. That’s a bug in SpongeVanilla.

I’ll try to do that soon

Thank You So Much Please Do :smile: :smiley:

i know ur busy with sponge and mid terms but is there any chance u will be able to do it in the close 5 days cause it really urgent for a Christmas event were doing on the server

Sure, doing it now

Release v0.8:

Tested on SpongeForge 891

Changes:

• This release adds the ability to create ONE-TIME usage CommandSigns, by writing onetime on the second line of the sign, when created.

Note:

• This release CAN cause previous CommandSigns to be DELETED from the database.

Thank You So much you saved me!!! its on time use per player right?

1 Like

Yes, it is only once PER player.

Great Your The BEST!!!

@HassanS6000 hey i tried putting this in the sign /addcommand give @p minecraft:stone 1
but when people use it it says u dont have permission do they need the permission for /give to use the sign…?

and they have permission to use the sign

Lemme check…

EDIT: Fixed in v0.8b

thank you i will ask the owner to reupload it :grin:

Release v0.8b:

Tested on SpongeForge 891

Changes:

• Bug fixes regarding permission needed to execute commands on a sign.

hassan can u do the signs will still work after a restart cause now all the signs are broken :weary:

Yah, I just noticed this too - am looking into why that is happening right now.

Release v0.8c:

Tested on SpongeForge 894

Changes:

• Bug fixes regarding the saving and reading of CommandSigns from the database.

@HassanS6000 i was told that when the server crash/restarted the people can use all the signs again… can u check why?