Dev Team [forge 1.10.2][PAID] Magic Mobs

Minecraft Forge 1.10.2/Sponge
I wish to recreate the mod/plugin
Magic By. Nathan Wolf, but only have Harry Potter spells. To make this mod less complicated,
it could be less customizable, aside from textures/icons.
A great example of his mod in use for Harry Potter is Potterworld MC

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/magic.1056/

I also made a test server, to see this existing plugin it action, if you do not wish to try this out at potterworld, simply ask me for the URL and I will whitelist you.

Great thing now that this is a mod is that we can use cooler particle effects, cooler textures, etc…

If this project is a bit out of scope atm, I would love a Harry Potter magic creatures type mod:

I am a full time creative artist, so I can do quite a bit of the texture work.

*More in-depth explanation:

Wand(s)

*all of this can be seen in the plugin previously shared called Magic, by Nathan Wolf.
The differences in this mod, compared to his plugin, are of course that this will be a mod,
it will allow custom textures/particle effects, and it will be specially customized for Harry Potter.

Wands are purchased with an item (for example, 7 galleons) from an npc. (For Example, Ollivander)

Each player has a random chance to receive 1 of the various wands, made of special woods/materials, and core (randomized textures per wand) Every wand starts off with one free spell (configurable)

To earn new spells they must advance in level (configurable levels needed per spell, after earning x amount of spells/xp the player can graduate a year.)

The player must earn the spells/graduations levels at either a command block that executes a command, or by a teacher, or npc) There should be a command to add spells/graduation levels)

Right-Click to view wands inventory

Wands have a wand inventory, much like items, you can hover over the spell to see the name, mana usage, level, also a brief description of the spells effects.

Spells can be rearranged, and/or moved to your main inventory. Spells, once moved to main inventory, and highlighted, are now your active spell.

Left-Click your wand, while aiming at your target to cast the active spell, spells require mana, once the mana is used up, there is a cool down period (customizable in configuration file, also cool down time is reduced when leveling up.)

Spells have a chance to fizzle out(fail) Also have a chance to back-fire.

I can create textures/blocks/and various models, just not mobs.

Disclaimer: This post is strictly for finding developers. Discussions that do not directly relate to finding developers, or discussions that discuss specifics are not to occur here. Furthermore, commissions are not to be discussed on the forum outside of this category.

https://forums.spongepowered.org/c/server-discussion/devs-available

Moved to appropriate category.