[Discontinued] AdminShop [v1.8.2] - Server Shops

Yes it does. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Release v1.8.2

Minecraft 1.8.9 - Tested on SpongeForge 4.2.0-BETA-1733
Minecraft 1.10.2 - Tested on SpongeForge 5.0.0-BETA-1735

Changes:

• Fixed a few bugs
  • Added support for Minecraft 1.10.2 (API 5.0.0)

Enjoy!

1 Like

is there a way to stop players from breaking the shops? i have foxguard to stop them from breaking the sign but it still breaks the shop and it is ridiculously annoying. and is it possible the shops just break themselves because it just seems really weird how so many shops become broken and its almost random which shops are not functioning

Hey @HassanS6000 !
I just wanted to know why I hadnā€™t any message apearing in the chatā€¦ I have Economy Lite, I can create a shop, my coins are debited, but I dont have the itemā€¦ Even after a relogā€¦ Plus i donā€™t have message apperaing in chat (like shop creation confirm, error message when you donā€™t have enough moneyā€¦).
What did I do wrong ? :disappointed_relieved:
And BTW, excellent plugin !

PS : Iā€™m in 1.10.2

Might be because the plugin needs to be updated.

I will double check this but if itā€™s not currently in I will add a configurable option (with a default to true) to prevent the breaking of shops if you do not have permissions.

It is possible to be able set more than one item to buy/sell? For example, full stack of cobblestone to buy for 5$ and sell for 1$.

Would this work on 1770 5.0.0 ?

yes hold a stack

On my server it doesnt seem that players have acces to use the shops. What permission is given in order for players to use the signs made by admins?

I had the same problem and seem to have fixed it by giving players the negative permissionā€¦ adminshop.remove
It might fix your problem.

Im running a pixelmon server and im getting an issue that the signs sometimes dont work and i have to reset the shop which is a huge hassle its like i never set them

Quick question, am i running the latest version? Or have i found a bug? If you donā€™t have your cursor over the farthest LEFT free inventory slot when you buy something, it doesnā€™t show up in your inventory?..Idk how to explain it any betterā€¦because if i have the first slot filled in my inventory, and click to buy with the 3rd slot, it should show up in the nearest open inventory slotā€¦but it doesnā€™t show up at all, i have to have my hand or cursor on the slot farthest to the left thatā€™s open, then click to buy and it works. Any ideas?..A fix?..Something

i think that has to do with sponge itself, not this plugin. what version of sponge are you running?

Hi! I have one problem. Buy shop does not remove item from inventory but the balance is increasing. Any solution?

So when I use /setshop [buy shop]

I am told itā€™s too many arguments. Only when I use /setshop will it accept it.
Which means I canā€™t set Sell shops?
Sell shops do exist right?

Hi, your link for the video is broken. :slight_smile:

Hello,I like this plugin very much.I want to share this plugin in MCBBS.Can you agree with me?
www.mcbbs.net

Most likely a result of not being recompiled against latest API versions. I will fix this soon :slight_smile:

Sure

Thanks for letting me know, Iā€™ll fix that soon :wink:

Youā€™re meant to do /setshop true to make it a ā€œsell shopā€ as you call it

How about sell/buy permissions? Iā€™m create the shop, but user donā€™t use it.
UPD: Sorry, this is GP protect )
what GP flags for permission to use the signs Adminshop plugin?