[Discontinued] Polis [v2.7.0]

dualspiral is working on MobControl - should use his Nucleus in conjunction with Polis.

1 Like

not sure if this has been requested/suggested as i have not read through all the comments.

this plugin looks really nice, does it support advanced protections, and by that i mean, like MyTown 2 has an individual section dedicated to setting up protections for any part of a mod through .yml’s, if your curias see the MyTown2 bukkit plugin to see what im referring to.

When I try to create a town I get the Message. “[Polis]: Error! Failed To Create Town!” I am OP

You will check the rights in the Permissions*. the towns are normally created

Oh i forgot about the economy plugin. -_- fail

1 Like

Hi, there. I was wondering if someone could help me. Upon installing the polis 2.6.9 for my network’s direwolf server, it says that the plugin ID is invalid, thus it is not being installed. We currently use another protection plugin, but are wishing to move to polis.

Console log:

Nevermind, guys. i got it working now. It was just me being an idiot :stuck_out_tongue:

Now that I finally have it on the server and configured, I was wondering whether there was a way to toggle mobs, explosives and pvp in a polis? As far as I can see there isn’t one implemented yet, except through safe zones.

Hello, how to disable unclaim automatic ?

Is there a way to only claim an area?

Update for : 1.10.2-2171-5.1.0-BETA-2006 please

It works for it.

Hello polis,

I found some problems with the plugin :

/polis disband : Does not remove claims
/polis invite : Does not add claims

This only works after a reboot

I have problem because when I have not rank Admin I can not open Chest in SafeZone. I was writing /polis addusable 54 and nothing

Disband works if the chunk is unloaded.

This does not solve the problem. In addition you can not kick the person when he is not logged in

Patch this problems please …

Is there any way I can remove /polis, and replace it with /t. Like an alias?

Also is there a way I can block commands in a safezone? Thanks

Is there a way to disable taxes at all so if some one make a polis there is no taxes on it?

And pixelmons don’t die when they are in a polis, safezone so how can I change that