[Discontinued] 🛠 ActionControl [v1.1] - Control crafting, mining, combat and more!

So I can check for the type of inventory slots (e.g. crafting result slot)?
Last time I tried to do this it didn’t work. Maybe I was just doing it wrong because there is no documentation for this yet.

Edit: I’m pretty sure that this does not work yet.

Indeed. It is rather shiny and new (and still may have to have a few kinks beaten out of it) but it will need thorough documentation if we want it used widely. Anyone who can help is welcome to contribute to this issue on SpongeDocs.

This mod is awesome and has worked very well in 1.8.9. Would it be possible to port it in 1.10.2 ? That would be very appreciated. Thank you very much.

I can’t access the site. I want block Recipes, but have no idea how to edit these configs.

Hellow ! The url of the documentation is dead, which means no info about how to install and config etc. Could you please reupload your documentation ? Thank you :slight_smile:

Json file:

Pex perm set true and false:

Able to craft:

Folder:

I want destiny knots disabled as a crafting recipe, but it doesn’t seem to want to work! Am I doing something wrong?

this is also spamming my console every second

Hi. what is the name of the file i have to create to use actioncontrol please ???
Thank you :slight_smile:

I would like to disable flint and steel … how can i do this ? thanx

Please link of documentation.

You sir SAVED MY LIFE! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

@Man_Of_Jupiter You didn’t put in the item name correctly. It’s ‘pixelmon:item.destinyKnot’ You missed the :item. part in the name.

After you place the file in your mods folder, restart the server. It will create a file and folder in the Config folder section. The file is called example.hocon.

I can still craft destiny knots? Im not opped or anything.

Did you rename the item in your config like I mentioned?

its a JSON file called crafting

Okay, I’m not sure where the confusion is. The first image of your original post shows you have:

result = “{‘type’: ‘pixelmon:destiny_knot’}”

It should be:

result = “{‘type’: ‘pixelmon:item.destiny_knot’}”

See the difference? You need the ‘item.’ word in there to make it work. I hope that explains it better.

yes, i said i done that >.<

Hmm, well, my file is a .hocon file. I don’t know if that’s a problem or not. It’s worth a shot to change it.

Please continue this project.

2 Likes

Pls, update for 1.12.2 version (((((
Some need…