šŸ¦… Eagle Factions šŸ¦… (1.10.2-1.12.2) - A simple yet powerful war-plugin!

Great thank you, good recovery :wink:

2 Likes

Eagle Factions - Update 0.9.8 (1.10.2-1.11.2)

Hello everyone!

This release is just a small fix for chat issue and respawning players in the safezone after being killed in the warzone.

More features and compatibility with version 1.12 will come in the next release 0.9.9.

Have a good day guys! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Release Notes

Fixed:

• Chat issue with prefixes from other plugins.
  • Respawning player in the SafeZone after being killed in the WarZone

Download available on GitHub

Thanks everyone for your support and feedback!

And for the mostā€¦ thanks for using Eagle Factions! :eagle:

1 Like

Hello, I would like if possible to have some information about the release of version 1.12.2 of the plugin.
Thank you for your work.

1.12.2 is almost complete. :smile:
I need to add one more feature until release and make some tests to check if everything works fine.

It may be released at the weekend or next week. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Eagle Factions - Update 0.9.9 (1.10.2-1.12.2)

Hello Eagles! :eagle:

I am happy to announce that Eagle Factions 0.9.9 is finally here!

There are many things that have been added, fixed and improved. Check release notes below! I hope you will like it! Wiki will be updated shortly. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Also, we are chaning from alpha to beta, so if you encounter any bugs in the future please tell me about it!

And thank you for all your feedback! You are the best!
Have a good week guys! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Release Notes

Added:

• API 7.0.0 Release (1.12.2)
  • Added two new permissions for InfoCommand. eaglefactions.command.info.self for viewing your own faction and eaglefactions.command.info.others for viewing others factions.
  • Added a node in the config file where you can choose if player should be respawned at factionā€™s home after death.
  • Added a node in the config file where you can choose if an attack can be made at night only.
  • Added a node in the config file where you can choose if players are able to use /f home from different worlds.
  • Added a node in the config file where you can choose if claiming should take some time.
  • Added a node in the config file where you can choose if teleporting to factionā€™s home should be blocked after being killed in own faction.
  • Added an option for claiming lands by items. It can be configured in the main config file.

Improved:

• You can now set playerā€™s power from the console.
  • Improved all commands by adding tab completion with factionsā€™ names.
  • Improved attack feature. Attacked faction is now notifed about an attack.
  • Changed pluginā€™s prefix to EF.
  • Cleaned up and improved pluginā€™s code. It may work a litte faster now. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Fixed:

• Fixed creating factions by items. It should work now in most cases. Futher testing needs to be made.
  • Fixed a bug where a faction could claim one territory more after hitting the claim limit.
  • Fixed a bug where fire could spread itself in the SafeZone/WarZone.

Download available on Github

Future Plans

• Rework of main config file.
  • Custom ranks in factions.
  • One permission for player & admin commands.
  • And many moreā€¦

5 Likes

Eagle Factions - Update 0.9.10 (1.10.2-1.12.2)

Version: 1.12.2
Tested with: Spongeforge-1.12.2-2555-7.1.0-BETA-2842

Version: 1.11.2
Tested with: SpongeForge-1.11.2-2476-6.1.0-BETA-2792

Version: 1.10.2
Tested with: SpongeForge-1.10.2-2477-5.2.0-BETA-2793

Note: This is a beta release of Eagle Factions and does not contain all plugin features.

This is just a small update that should fix a bug with getting power after killing an enemy player.
Take a look at permissions page too. All permissions are now changed respectively to player and admin.

Have a nice day everyone!

Release Notes

Improved:

• Permissions are now separated. You can use eaglefactions.player for all player commands and eaglefactions.admin for all admin commands. NOTE: All old permissions will not work in this version. You will need to write them again! Check Wiki page.

Fixed:

• Getting power after killing an enemy player.

Hello ! Thank you itā€™s really good work but I want to know if we could do a safezone and a warzone ? :slight_smile:

WarZone & SafeZone should work the same way like before :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes sorry itā€™s my mistake it works !

1 Like

Hello,sorry for my bad english I am frenchā€¦

Nice plugin,and nice work.
Since a long time,i wanted a faction server with mods in 1.10-1.12
but you are the first who did a faction plugin.
But when I have a modded chest and I claim a land,the modded chest (like Iron chest) is not protect.

In faction there is :
-materialsContainer
-materialsDoor
-materialsEditTools
-materialsEditOnInteract

Thank you again my savior :slight_smile:

So, chests like ā€žiron chests, copper chest etc.ā€ from modā€¦ for example ā€žIron Chestā€ are not protected?

I am going to check this myself and see whatā€™s the problem.

I donā€™t really understand what do you mean by this:

Hello,

Can you add in configuration :

• have 10 claims per player
  • modify the name of the rank : Leader : ** ; Member : + ; Officier : *
  • add interact block (ex:enderchest ā€¦) by player outside the faction

thank you for this plugin

Hey!

1. Having 10 claims per player is not a something I would want to add. The number of claims depends on player maxpower. Simply change it to the different number and your number of claims will change too. :slight_smile:
  2. Yup! It is currently in progress :wink: It should be available in the next version as well as maaaaaany other changes.
  3. I donā€™t really understand this. Could you explain more?

EagleFactions - Update 0.9.11 (1.10.2-1.12.2)

Note: This is a beta release of Eagle Factions and does not contain all plugin features.

This update contains big changes in main config file as well as some new features. It will be better to test such big code changes before releasing the 1.0.0 version which should come very soon. :grin:

Have a nice day everyone!

Release Notes

Added:

• Added PVPLogger!
  • Added teleporting home with a delay.
  • Added cooldown for home command.
  • Only in 1.12.2 - Mobs wonā€™t target the player in the SafeZone

Improved:

• Config file has been completly reworked! Restart your server to get the new config file. NOTE: Old config file will not work in this update.
  • Many code improvements.

hey so I started a factions server, and I did it on sponge that way i could add mods as well but the issue im havign is getting any plugin or mod to allow obsidian to be broken by tnt, likw the plugin ā€œObsidianBreakerā€ from spigot, if anyone has adive please let me know

@gunstinger8384 Are you using any plugin (for Sponge) or mod for this? for breaking obsidian by tnt?

i have a modded server with plugins but i dont have anything right now that will allow me to break obsidian because i cant find anything, its a 1.10.2 server, short answer is i dont have anything atm

@gunstinger8384 Ah, okey.

Sadly, I donā€™t know any sponge plugin or mod for something like this.

If you canā€™t find anything here on SpongeForum then you can always make a request for such plugin in the Plugin Requests thread. :slight_smile:

Hope you will get what you are looking for :slight_smile:

Eagle Factions - Update 0.9.12 (1.10.2-1.12.2)

This update contains a fix for a bug with creating a ā€œdataā€ directory as well as ā€œfactions.confā€ file.

Release Notes

Fixed:

• Bug with ā€œdataā€ directory and ā€œfactions.confā€ file.

Download available at Github

Hey so i downloaded this plugin for use on a forge server, im running forge-1.12.2-14.23.2.2611 and Iā€™m trying to use the newest version of your plugin but for some reason when players who arenā€™t opped try to use /f join or /f create they canā€™t. Any clue how to fix this?