šŸ¦… Eagle Factions šŸ¦… (1.10.2-1.12.2) - A simple yet powerful war-plugin!

Could you tell me what value for ā€œincrementā€ you do have in settings.conf file?

increment : 0.0

I donā€™ use this system ^^

The /f map does the server lag

23.04 23:58:16 [Server] Server thread/INFO [nucleus]: Test ran the command: /f map
23.04 23:58:22 [Server] Server thread/WARN Canā€™t keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 6224ms behind, skipping 124 tick(s)

And takes several seconds to appear

Hello, Iā€™m coming back to you because when Iā€™m a player, I can not interact with the villagers. Do you know why ? thank you
interect%20pnj

Hello, since the faction update my lag server terribly, each / f map or / f reload there is a rollback of 5 seconds

Can you increase the performance of this plugin?

@Heriptik I am working on this.

There should be an update today or tomorrow.

@ku3ntin If villager is in the SafeZone then you will need eaglefactions.safezone.interact permission.
If villager is in your factionā€™s territory then Leader of your faction should use /f flags command and allow interacting in faction for specific group.

Yes thatā€™s right, I put the plugin version 0.9.10 and rollback is gone

@Heriptik I canā€™t find anything wrong with /f map

Hmmmā€¦ Would it be possible for you to send me your entire eaglefactions folder from serverā€™s config directory?

Yes :

eaglefactions/data/factions.conf : https://pastebin.com/raw/t9wcrKVH
eaglefactions/Settings.conf : https://pastebin.com/raw/LPsjeKQ6

Ok, I know what is going on now.

It can take more time to fix this because I need to implement a entirely new function.

Functions which are currently used in the plugin have problems with handling such big number of factions. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have just tested it now with a new function that counts factions in a different way and it showed up to be much faster. Map shows 0,5 sec after I type /f map but still, this is not an acceptable time. :thinking:

Hope you donā€™t mind waiting a little bit more for an updateā€¦ :sweat_smile:
I will try to do it as soon as possible.

The server bug all the time

Not when we use commands type /f list, /f map ā€¦

If you could take it out today or tomorrow it would be nice

Yep, I know. It is because of a function that runs when mobs are spawning. Anyway, I will try to release a fix asap.

Btw. Thanks for your Factions.conf file. It will help with testing because it is so big :stuck_out_tongue:

@Heriptik Alright, so I think it should be fixed now. I reworked almost all commands and functions in the plugin.

I will try to release an update tomorrow or on friday. I canā€™t do it today unfortunately because I started work on something else few days ago and it is not finished yet.

Ok iā€™m waiting this update impatiently

I hope it offers a huge performance gain

1 Like

Because I did not finished my work on 0.9.14 but It already has many fixes for performance then I am giving you a link for pre-release EagleFactions-1.12.2-0.9.14pre

Full 0.9.14 update will arrive in few days as I have really much to add. :stuck_out_tongue:

P.s. You donā€™t need to remove your Settings.conf file. All new fields (nodes) will generate automatically, however it is recommended to remove it and let the server generate a new file.

Okay, I try and keep you informed

thanks you

1 Like

Iā€™m waiting the final version but this is really good

1 Like

Hello,

Suggestion : Add a block list that everyone can use (even people outside the faction)

Example : PC, Healer ā€¦ for pixelmon

I have a questions about warzones and safezones. Is it possible to designate full dimensions as warzones and others as safezones. I know the wiki said 9999 chunks but I may want bigger dimensions than 10000 chunks. I would like to say designate the overworld as the warzone. Thank you for your work on this mod and supporting this question.

@Heriptik Sounds good. I am adding this to my ā€žTo Doā€ list :slight_smile:

@Trellinane I am currently working on creating a config where a server owner will be able to set in which worlds claiming is possible. I can expand this feature to your idea so that it will be possible to mark a world as a WarZone/SafeZone :slight_smile: