🦅 Eagle Factions 🦅 (1.10.2-1.12.2) - A simple yet powerful war-plugin!

Hello,

Suggestion : Add a block list that everyone can use (even people outside the faction)

Example : PC, Healer … for pixelmon

Yep, I just noted it down cause I forgot about doing this last time.

Ok, eagle-faction us a lot of ressources

Eagle Factions::BlockBreakListenercount(1357) total(1.29% 6.482s, 1.62% of tick)avg(4.78ms per - 0.81ms/0.17 per tick)

I know he had a lot of optimization But we still need more ^^

Hmmm, ok, I will going to look at this then :wink:

Well, I am having an issue where players are unable to use buckets. Fill or dump, in their own territory. Yet they can use it just fine in wilderness.

Hmmm… strange… do they have interact (USE) permission in Flag Command /f flags ? Or are they getting any message while trying to use a bucket?

Yes, USE flag is enabled. There is no message when attempting to use a bucket. I also tested in /f admin mode and I tested while in and out of a faction. Buckets do not seem to work in claimed territory. But work just fine in wilderness. Also, thank you for the quick response time!

I found the issue.

Should blocks be protected in claims before explosions and mob-grief? (NOTE: This node does not apply to SafeZone. SafeZone is always protected.)

disable-block-destroy-claims=false
If this is set to true, it messes up bucket use in claimed areas.

Okey, I am going to test this myself then and see if I can fix this.

EagleFaction crash my server in startup : https://pastebin.com/raw/XMgeiD12

Could you send me your factions.conf file?

When i delete this files, the server d’ont crash : http://xenafight.livehost.fr/factions.conf

Can you update Eagle Faction today, because my server is close

Strange, I can’t recreate this error with the file you sent me. The server may be a bit laggy because your file contains a lot of factions and this is understandable why it can be laggy.

How to resolve this problem ?

Could you tell me player Pepefab faction’s name? I think that the problem may be somehow related to this.

This player do not have faction

Well, I just tested it myself and it works. Hmmm… I will build a jar file and upload it here so that you can test it.

@Heriptik @Auben_Smith Here is the build that works fine for me. Eagle Factions 1.12.2-0.9.17pre. Hope you are using 1.12.2. :stuck_out_tongue:

Tell me if you are having issues while trying this verison. :wink:

What are the changes?