šŸ¦… Eagle Factions šŸ¦… (1.10.2-1.12.2) - A simple yet powerful war-plugin!

Is there a way to add your ā€œFaction nameā€ via the Nucleus Chat module? Like a placeholder or something? If not, is there another chat formatter that offers this feature?

Next update is planned for when ?

@ChampTheLegend There is not such function right now but I am planning to do this in the future. When exactly I donā€™t know because I am very busy with other things right now.

@Heriptik I am finally back to coding again soā€¦ maybeā€¦ something will show up in few days or I donā€™t know. I need to go through the ā€œTo Doā€ list and check what needs to be done. I will post updates here constantly.

Nice, glad you are back

Eagle Factions - Update 0.10.0 (1.10.2-1.12.2)

Version: 1.12.2
Tested with: Spongeforge-1.12.2-2705-7.1.0-BETA-3206

Version: 1.11.2
Tested with: SpongeForge-1.11.2-2476-6.1.0-BETA-2792

Version: 1.10.2
Tested with: SpongeForge-1.10.2-2477-5.2.0-BETA-2793

Note: This is a beta release of Eagle Factions and does not contain all plugin features.

Hello Eagles! :eagle:

Finally, after the long summer, we are welcoming Eagle Factions 0.10.0!

This update have a massive change to the plugin structure and that is why I decided to call it 0.10.0. However it doesnā€™t contain many changes which players will be able to use. :stuck_out_tongue:

Check release notes below if you are curious what is new! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

If you find any problems, please post them at Github. :slight_smile:

Release Notes

Added:

• Promote Command & Demote Command.
  • Last Online rubric in informations about a faction.
  • Possibility to kick offline players (To kick an offline player from faction, a player needs to log in to game at least once after this update)
  • You can now view informations about a faction by clicking it in the /f list
  • You can now specify a time after which factions should be deleted due to inactivity (I highly recommend checking this as if you donā€™t want your factions to be removed, you need to edit config file.)

Improved:

• Massive change to the code structure - It may slightly improve performance. :slight_smile:
  • Ally and Enemy commands has been merged in to one command. Add and remove commands do not exist anymore.

Fixed:

• Messages file generation.

Future plans:

• H2 & SQL Lite databases.
  • A customizable list of items/blocks that can be used in someones territory.
  • Factionā€™s ender chest
  • Integration with other plugins like PlaceholderAPI or Nucleus.
  • Own API

As always, download can be found at Github

Thanks everyone for your support and feedback!

And for the mostā€¦ thanks for using Eagle Factions! :eagle:

Hello!Itā€™s so interesting plugin so that I want to share this plugin with Chinese player.But few Chinese player browse sponge.Could you let me reprint this plugin in 'http://www.mcbbs.net/forum.phpā€™I will mark the source website.

Sure, go ahead with it! :slight_smile:

Eagle Factions - Update 0.10.1 (1.10.2-1.12.2)

Tested with: Spongeforge-1.12.2-2705-7.1.0-BETA-3481

Note: This is a beta release of Eagle Factions and does not contain all plugin features.

Sorry for such long time without updates but it finally is here.

This update contains a lot of bugfixes and improvements.

Check release notes to get know what is new! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Release Notes

Added:

• Added Tag Command and Rename Command. You can now change the tag and name of your faction without the need to disband it and create it again.
  • Timer from PVPLogger can be now displayed in Scoreboard (sidebar). There is a config option for this which is turned on by default.
  • Added few new events that comes from Eagle Factions. It will allow others to make integration with EF.
  • Added Eagle Feather. It is custom item which you can get only by using a command. It will allow admins to sell it or do whatever they want with it. What this item does? Go and find it out yourself in the game! :eagle:
  • Added Polish translation.

Improved:

• Protection Manager and all event listeners have been improved. Maybe a little bit too technical words but you can understand it as it will improve how Eagle Factions handles playersā€™ actions.
  • Faction Prefix and Sufix are now used while printing member type in the chat. [ and ] are not hardcoded anymore.
  • Improved pluginā€™s code in general. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Fixed:

• There was a bug with PVPLogger where time was not correctly updated. It is fixed now!
  • Reloading config with /f reload should work properly now.
  • Fixed water disappearance in claimed territories and some other things that was not protected properly like lilypads.
  • Fixed crash that could occur when specified language file name did not exist.

Future plans:

• H2 & SQL Lite databases are currently work in progress.
  • Factionā€™s ender chest
  • Integration with other plugins like PlaceholderAPI or Nucleus.
  • Own API

Download can be found at Github

Can you add database support?

Yes! I will. It is currently ā€žwork in progressā€ :slight_smile:

When you unclaim the safezone, it will not let you claim it back. It will say wilderness, but then no matter what [EF] This Place is already claimed. But then when you type /f unclaim you get [EF] This place does not belong to anyone.

Terrible as I needed to unclaim a spot of my town to allow someone to build a shop, and now itā€™s completely open to griefersā€¦

If you have Discord then join on my server (link in the first post) and grab the latest dev release. It is 10x much more stable than the one here. I need to post a new version here but I need to finish some things first.

EagleFactions - Update 0.11.0 (1.10.2-1.12.2)

Itā€™s been a long time since I posted last update for Eagle Factions and today is finally the day for a new one!
Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your support and patience! You are awesome guys! :muscle:
We managed to fix/improve a lot of things!

This update contains many improvements, bugfixes and some cool new features! :star:
Sadly, not everything can be found in the 1.10.2 and 1.11.2. :disappointed:

As always, release notes below will tell you what has been added! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Release Notes

Added:

• Added H2 Database. It is actually a prototype. A very good one.
  • Added Chest Command. You and your friends can store items in a virtual factionā€™s chest now. It can be turned off/on in the settings.conf file. NOTE: Factionā€™s chests should be considered as unstable as their save format may be changed in the future. But you can still use it if you like ā€œliving on the edgeā€.
  • Added config nodes for Protection System. You donā€™t need to remove the settings.conf file but it is always recommended to do it.
  • Added Claim Animation. You will be able to see simple smoke-like particles while claiming a territory. However, there is a big chance that it will be changed in the future.
  • Added Simplified Chinese Translation

Improved:

• Protection System has been reworked and protects 99% things. I honestly donā€™t know where that 1% wentā€¦
  • Optimization Upgrade. Plugin should work faster now.
  • Rework of Explosion Handling. Protection system is now handling explosions better than before.
  • Rework of Interaction Handling. It should work even better now. I promise.
  • Reworked Factionā€™s Remover. It will not print a message to server after what time a faction will be removed but it will notify when it actually removed a faction. There will be more additions to it in the future releases. Config nodes for it have been updated as well.

Fixed:

• Bug with saving claims. Dunno who put it there.
  • Bug where you were not able to interact in safezone and wilderness sometimes.
  • Bug where explosions could affect the protected territory.
  • Bug where water was not disappearing from claimed territory.
  • Bug where Mining Laser from Industrial Craft could actually affect claimed blocks.
  • Bug where Sniper Rifles with explosive ammo from Flanā€™s Mod could destroy blocks in the claim.

Future plans:

• MySQL is actually 50% and ready to test in this update. Rest will be added in the next release. If you like to test unstable things then go ahead and test it.
  • Own API.
  • Placeholders for plugin messages.
  • Some cool visual additions and many moreā€¦

FYI, When you switch to this it will remove all factions from the game. Everyone will have to reclaim everything, including the safezones. Iā€™m looking into seeing if everything is fixed, and Iā€™ll update this once I do :smiley:

EagleFactions - Update 0.11.1 (1.10.2-1.12.2)

This update contains a fix for storage. It was initialized and loaded two times what was affecting old storage files.

Release Notes

Fixed:

• Bug where storage was initialized and loaded two times.

1 Like

then thereā€¦ A lot of work, congratulations!

I would like to know if there is a customizable faction quest system with possible improvementsā€¦ ?

1 Like

Quest system? (Like quests, objectives etc?) Sadly, there is not such thing here.

it would be more like guild quests

I still canā€™t imagine it in my head. Explain more. Maybe it will somehow interest me.

Itā€™s about doing faction quests, for example killing 400 skeletons which will yield 50 xp.
with these 50 xp I can for example add a mining bonus or even add the limit of players of my faction