Easy Scoreboards [v2.5.1]

lolwut XD how should I take your comment?

Fantastic job with the plugin, we love it here. I have a request though, are you able to provide a variable for the number of Grief Prevention claim blocks currently available to the player?

Edit: actually this may be more useful (API):

1 Like

With the countdown feature Iā€™m wanting to hook it into another plugin of mine for double experience but i donā€™t see a way to actually ā€˜add timeā€™ rather then just resetting it. could you provide a way to add time to the countdown via command?

When no one is on the server, /easyscoreboard fails to execute preventing automated updates (say for countdown assisted server restarts)

01/19/2017 18:59:36
    18:59:36Error occurred while executing command 'easyscoreboard set 4 ''' for source DedicatedServer: 0
    Console 01/19/2017 18:59:36
    18:59:36java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
    at de.YottaFLOPS.EasyScoreboard.Commands.setLine.execute(setLine.java:32) ~[setLine.class:?]
    at org.spongepowered.api.command.args.ChildCommandElementExecutor.execute(ChildCommandElementExecutor.java:179) ~[ChildCommandElementExecutor.class:1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2039]
    at org.spongepowered.api.command.spec.CommandSpec.process(CommandSpec.java:351) ~[CommandSpec.class:1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2039]
    at org.spongepowered.api.command.dispatcher.SimpleDispatcher.process(SimpleDispatcher.java:333) ~[SimpleDispatcher.class:1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2039]
    at org.spongepowered.common.command.SpongeCommandManager.process(SpongeCommandManager.java:295) [SpongeCommandManager.class:1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2039]
    at net.minecraft.command.ServerCommandManager.func_71556_a(SourceFile:83) [bd.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71333_ah(DedicatedServer.java:423) [ld.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:388) [ld.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:613) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:471) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_111]

Could you make multiple variables for this placeholder? For the people who have high amounts of currency, it would be like ā€œ3.6kā€ ā€œ20.5kā€ ā€œ1.2kā€ & ā€œ2.6milā€.

I just donā€™t want the numbers of peoples money going off the scoreboard.

Thanks!

1 Like

Same! that would be nice

Hey, can i have your version with the pokedex feature? Goos job btw :slight_smile:

#New version 2.0.0

• Add time to the countdown @Khaoz
  • Set line numbers freely
  • New PLAYERBALANCEWRAP placeholder @Txk
  • Under the hood enhancements
  • Should work without online players

See the download link for the update process

2 Likes

Mini Example New PLAYERBALANCEWRAP.

Hmm can I request a sample config file from anyone with any basic set up? mine doesnā€™t seem to be working after the update

The config file has changed, so that now placeholders can be used as the actual score. Here is an example (-1 is the title):

scoreboard {
  countdown {
    chat=true
    command="say The countdown is over"
    time=11
    title=true
    xp=false
  }
  hideFor=" "
  lines=[
    "number=%TPS%, text=TPS:",
    "number=-1, text=Hello %PLAYERNAME%",
    "number=%ONLINECOUNT%, text=Players online:"
  ]
  showForAll=true
}

Ah I see. I tried setting a line but didnā€™t turn out so well lol. Does that mean we canā€™t change the color of the placeholders?

This is still possible. Do you have an example of a line that doesnā€™t work?

testing some stuff currently. %PLAYERNAME% seems to be showing the first player on the server alphabetically, in our case, someone whoā€™s name started with an A. It showed that to everyone lol.

Edit: Actually shows the most recent player joined, but when /sponge plugin reload is done, it goes back to that person. Same goes for the balance and everything, it will show that personā€™s and not yours.

Also couldnā€™t color the placeholders

lines=[ "number=-1, text=&2Hi &a%PLAYERNAME%", "number=&e%ONLINECOUNT%, text=Players online:" ]

You canā€™t color the number part of the line. The color is set by the Minecraft client and canā€™t be changed.
To give the player name a different color you have to place a semicolon (";") before the &a to tell the plugin, that a new part of the texts starts here: "number=-1, text=&2Hi ;&a%PLAYERNAME%",

I canā€™t reproduce your error with the same name. Heres what I get with multiple players:

Uhhh how did I forget the ; lol I was copying mostly from the old config.

Anyway, still a weird case that itā€™s showing the last person who joinedā€™s stats instead of mine. Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s another plugin conflicting? Heard holograms had issues with this before but canā€™t confirm anything atm. Iā€™ll try out a few things first

"number=%PLAYERBALANCE%, text=&2Balance: "

forge-1.11.2-13.20.0.2227-universal.jar
spongeforge-1.11.2-2227-6.0.0-BETA-2157.jar
EasyScoreboards.jar latest

I have working correctly.

Sorry about that, forgot to change something. There will be a patch in few minutes.

Should work with v2.0.1