[Economy] Total Economy v1.7.1

Total Economy is an all in one Minecraft Economy plugin that aims to suit all of your in-game, economic needs.

Build Status

Head over to the Total Economy Ore page for future discussions and releases: Erigitic / Total Economy

Latest Release: Total Economy v1.7.1

Commands

/pay [player] [amount] - Pay another player
/balance - Display your balance (/bal)
/job - Display information about your current job as well as a job list
/job set [jobName] - Set your job
/job toggle - Toggle job reward notifications on/off
/job info - Displays a paginated list of all items/blocks/mobs that reward exp/money for the player's current job
/setbalance [player] [amount] - Set a player's balance (/setbal)
/adminpay [player] [amount] - Pay a player without having money removed from your balance
/viewbalance [player] - View the balance of another player (/vbal)
/balancetop - Display a paginated list of top balances (/baltop)

Permissions

totaleconomy.command.pay
totaleconomy.command.balance
totaleconomy.command.job
totaleconomy.command.jobset
totaleconomy.command.jobtoggle
totaleconomy.command.jobinfo
totaleconomy.command.setbalance
totaleconomy.command.adminpay
totaleconomy.command.viewbalance
totaleconomy.command.balancetop

Features

• Ability to pay other players
  • Jobs
  • Ability to enable/disable features of the plugin.
  • Full customization of jobs and the ability to create custom jobs (Currently only jobs that involve placing/breaking blocks, and catching fish)
  • SQL Support
  • Multi-Currency Support

Planned Features

• Player Shops
  • Admin Shops
  • Banking
  • Businesses
  • Scoreboard (To display some data)
  • More coming soon…

GitHub
Releases
Issues/Suggestions
YouTube
Support Me

25 Likes

Looking good.

Did you think about working together with Glofal Economy?

Having one modular economy plugin is better than having 10 different (incompatible) plugins :wink:

You could also register a service in the Sponge service manager to allow other plugins to access your account manager: https://docs.spongepowered.org/en/plugin/advanced/services.html#providing-your-own-service

3 Likes

I saw that today and I will keep my eye on it. And regarding the service manager, that looks like something I would definitely like to do. I will check it out and work on it when I get the time. Thanks.

Have an issue with sponge x437

Pastebin of stacktrace

I believe you can fix that by updating Java to the latest version. Try that out and tell me if it works out for you.

Version 0.3.0 has been released. This version makes configs use UUIDs instead of player names. This will allow people to change their Minecraft usernames and not lose access to their Total Economy account. Also adds two commands relating to jobs. More documentation over jobs will come out when more of it is completed.

Updating to JRE8 fixed the issue, thank you! Cant wait to put this thing through its paces.

Glad that worked and I hope you enjoy the plugin. If you come across any more errors please feel free to post it here or preferably on the GitHub Issues page linked above. Thanks.

An early, playable, version of Jobs will hopefully be coming out tomorrow if I do not encounter any huge bugs during testing today. Sorry for the wait between updates but thanks for being patient.

Please, integrate into the new Economy service/api/thing that was recently added into Sponge ;D

I do plan on doing that. Has it even been implemented in the API yet because I have yet to find it?

Nevermind. It’ll be out soon, though.

Ok. Thanks for the link.

Version 1.0.0 is now available. This version adds Jobs (Currently only the miner job). Jobs can be edited from within the jobs config. Jobs currently only allow for the breaking of blocks. More actions, such as placing, creating and killing, will be added later on. The new commands where added above under the command section. I would recommend removing the Total Economy folder located in the config folder just to make sure that any new config additions are created successfully. If you encounter any issues please post them here: Issues · Erigitic/TotalEconomy · GitHub. Next up I will be updating to the latest release of the SpongeAPI as well as using the upcoming Economy service that will be added soon. Because of this, the next update may not be out for a little bit.

Hi, I added your plugin to my sponge server and it actually crashed the server? I dont have a error of it on me but if you need it to figure it out let me know! Thanks!

If you do not provide an error log then there is nothing I can do.

1 Like

Make sure your java is updated to the latest version or you will get an error. That is usually the main cause for things like this.

Added the mod back and got a new crash log: http://pastebin.com/dEByxHeV

As it says: Unsupported major.minor version 52.0

As @Erigitic said, you need to update your Java to the latest version. You’re not on Java 8.

3 Likes

Ahh alright, thanks.