[Economy] Total Economy v1.7.1

This can be accomplished using the Admin Pay command.

To remove money:
/adminpay [PLAYER] -[AMOUNT]

To give money:
/adminpay [PLAYER] [AMOUNT]

Thanks for the info.

And we would love the help translating! Create a new issue for Russian localization on the Github page and we can help you out with getting setup if needed. Thanks.

Total Economy 1.7.0 has just been released. Grab it from the Ore page: Erigitic / Total Economy.

Current translation. I will soon translate the latest version.
Link

In the latest release we actually made translation a lot easier. Just need to change a single file: https://github.com/Erigitic/TotalEconomy/blob/develop/src/main/resources/messages_en.properties. For the Russian translation youā€™ll want to call it messages_ru.properties. Thanks.

1 Like

@Erigitic I know youā€™ve probably been asked this many times, but would you consider making a version of the updated Total Economy to work with API 5.2.0/ 1.10.2? As Iā€™m running a modded server, I can not move onto 1.11.2 or 1.12 until the rest of the mod developers catch up.

Thanks,

• Alice Sellars
    DragonTechMC

Here you are: Release Total Economy 1.7.0 (API 5.2.0/Minecraft 1.10.2) Ā· Erigitic/TotalEconomy Ā· GitHub.

DISCLAIMER: This version has been MINIMALLY tested. There are no promises that this version will be 100% error free and stable as it was made to work with the latest API version. Use at your own risk.

2 Likes

Donā€™t work on 1.12.1 Forge

Which version of TotalEconomy, Forge and SpongeForge are you using? The DEV version works OK with SpongeVanilla 1.12.1.

SpongeVanilla 1.12.1. not tested. I used the latest build of SpongeForge 1.12.1, Forge 2444. Mods did not install, only plugins, I decided to first configure the plugins and then add the mods.

Total Economy has not yet been tested on SpongeForge 1.12.1. So no guarantees that itā€™ll work properly. A 1.12.1 version will be released some time soon. Also, please post all issues on the GitHub page over here: Issues Ā· Erigitic/TotalEconomy Ā· GitHub

Total Economy 1.7.1 has just been released. The only big change is that the messages configuration file is now properly read and no longer gets overwritten. Grab it here: Erigitic / Total Economy.

Hello, players are not being compensated while they take on jobs e.g the miner job wonā€™t pay them r give them exp.

Please post an issue on the GitHub page. Please include version numbers. If you are using Total Economy on API7, please note that Total Economy is not updated to work with API7 as of now.

Itā€™s very bad that you can not implement the economy on the API 7. I hope for the speedy addition of support for this version. All that I now do not have enough is the economy.

Iā€™m currently in the process of updating to API 7. If you need it now, you can build the API 7 branch of Total Economy yourself using the instructions in the README: https://github.com/Erigitic/TotalEconomy/tree/api-7. Be sure to checkout the api-7 branch: git checkout api-7. Do note that this version is still a work in progress and things may not be 100%,

1 Like

I already use Economy Lite. But maybe Iā€™ll go to your plugin when you have the release. Your functionality is more interesting for me.

Hello,
I have a problem with multi-currency support.
I want to use it for two currencies with VirtualChest and I canā€™t get it to work properly. Everytime its using the first currency.
And with PlaceHolderAPI I canā€™t get the value of the currencies properly. I tried to use %economy_balance_token% and %economy_balance_kredit% then %economy_balance_[token]% and %economy_balance_[kredit]%. Again, its just get back the balance of the first currency.

Does anyone know the solution for this?

Please post all issues on the GitHub page so we can better assist you: Issues Ā· Erigitic/TotalEconomy Ā· GitHub.