EconomyLite - An economy plugin for Sponge

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, EconomyLite. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

Issues Gitter

EconomyLite is a lightweight, yet advanced economy plugin for your Sponge server. The plugin is built to be customizable, and you can enable and disable features at your will.

Features

• Drag & Drop Installation
    • Just drop EconomyLite into your “mods” folder with Sponge and start your server
  • Multi-Threaded
    • EconomyLite is multi-threaded for the best possible performance
  • Multiple Storage Options
    • Store your data however you like, locally or on a MySQL database
  • Customizable
    • Much of EconomyLite can be changed to suit your needs
  • Username Change Support
    • Any player can change their name, and EconomyLite can handle it
  • Virtual Management
    • EconomyLite includes commands to manage virtual accounts
  • Loans
    • Players can take out loans if they are running short on money
  • Multiple Currencies
    • EconomyLite has built-in support for multiple currencies

Installation

Drag and drop EconomyLite into your “mods” folder and start your server. The configuration files can be found in config/economylite.

Documentation

EconomyLite has full documentation available here.

Issues

All issues should be reported to GitHub.

Development Builds

Development builds for EconomyLite are available here.

Support Me

1 Like

A new version has been released for EconomyLite, it is available for download here.

Fixed a bug that generated the messages file in the wrong location.

A new version has been released for EconomyLite, it is available for download here.

• Reworked migration command
  • Added support for migration from TotalEconomy
  • Fixed a minor issue regarding API registration

Changes:

Modified loan accepting and denying
   These now use /loan accept and /loan deny

Messages Modified:

command.pay.success

module.loan.ask

Changes:

Send clickable links when taking out loans

Any way to export h2 database to mysql?

At the moment no, you can’t do that. I may look into it for a future update.

Is there a way (or possibly in the future) that gives a daily bonus when players log in on a day? Like every 24 hours you’re eligible to receive for example “50 coins” since you logged in that day. If that’s not a current feature, I think that would be great to add.

Time is always a complicated things to work with; however, I’ll see what I can do.

Changes:

• Added ability to modify permissions when a player is a debtor
    • Note: Permissions will not be modified for existing loan holders until their loan balance changes

Changes:

• Fixed a bug regarding the local database connection

Changes:

• Fixed an issue regarding virtual account event causes

Changes:

• Fixed pay commands not working if the amount is a decimal

Is there a command to reset the entire servers balance or set the entire servers balance to a certain amount. Like econ set * 1000?

Unfortunately, not at the moment. I can look into adding this command sometime this weekend.

That would be awesome! Thank you.

1 Like

Changes:

• Added /econ setall command
    • Needs to be enabled in the config file

Changes:

• Fix TotalEconomy migration

Changes:

• Added ability to migrate from H2 to MySQL

This plugin is great, but is it possible to remove the decimal point? I don’t use any number under 1 for any part of my server, and it’s kind of ugly to have “you have 54.00 drakes” come up, rather than “you have 54 drakes”.