Enjin CMS + DonationCraft Plugin [v3.4.3] API [5.x, 6.x, 7.x]

Move it to Ore!

You can submit a support ticket at http://www.enjin.com/support/form

I donā€™t think Ore is even officially released yet as far as Iā€™m aware. Itā€™s still in an alpha stage, so I think weā€™re going to hold off until itā€™s at least at 1.0.0-BETA.

Are those Iā€™ve reported noted yet or should I still submit a ticket? XD waiting for a fix though, more importantly on the voting

Where is the command to reset a players vote count is the real question hereā€¦? and yeahā€¦ the voting doesnt work :confused: Another thing i hate about the voting module is the fact that you can only cumulative up to 60 votesā€¦ why can you not define more then that? Its like a slap in the face for people that want to do even cumulatives like 25, 50, 100 (but nope youā€™re capped at 60) Fixā€¦?

Guessing things like heads do not work because there isnt an implementation into sponge yet?

Iā€™m currently playing on a server that uses Enjin and Iā€™m thinking about using it for my own server as well. Nice to see this being ported over!

@SnowBlitzz I have not had a chance to look into it. If you havenā€™t submitted a ticket yet feel free to do so and provide us as much information as possible.

@Khaoz There is not command to reset player votes. Only thing the plugin does is send the voting data off to the website. Submit a ticket through enjin support form regarding voting module stuff as I cannot help with that.

@VinceOrlando Heads should work. They were working when I tested, albeit I had to use a workaround due to issues with sponge api. The heads are implemented into sponge though, I just donā€™t know if they ever got around to fixing the bugs I experienced.

@Favorlock that is if the plugin actually reads the voting data. currently the listener doesnā€™t work with the forge version or sponge versions of votifier or nuvotifier. Is the plugin checking. As you put it above that its being ran as if it were like bukkit; but Votifier will fire a VotifierEvent on the MinecraftForge event bus; so the listener is listening for the wrong event if its acting like the bukkit or spigot version; as you said earlier.

Itā€™s only designed to work with the sponge version. I wonā€™t support the forge version since I need to be able to read plugins through sponge. It would defeat the purpose of sponge to rely on forge.

well; here is your enjin.log none the less.

It detects nuvotifier, and votifier but your errors are still there.

Iā€™ll take a look soon. Seems odd that it wouldnā€™t be working considering itā€™s registering nuvotifierā€™s presence.

1 Like

#Version 3.0.4 released

• Fix voting registration
  • Fix buy command always registering

###Download Enjin Plugin v3.0.4

1 Like

Great work! I can say that vote registration is working now but thereā€™s still something wrong about the buy command. /buy # should go to the category you choose but it does nothing. Switching pages with /buy page # works however

Seems the heads portion of the plugin is causing a null pointer exception when trying to push head updates from the website to the server. It is stopping players from logging into the server.

I need the stack trace in order to determine what is null. Canā€™t fix the issue otherwise. Heads are working in my test version, so it doesnā€™t appear to happen in all cases.

Will take a look soon.

1 Like

#Version 3.0.4 released

• Fix voting registration
  • Fix buy command always registering

###Download Enjin Plugin v3.0.4

1 Like

Here is the error I am receiving with the null pointer exception

Anndddd here is my server all the way updated to latest sponge and its recommended forge version as well as latest EMPSponge jar