I’m only accepting small/simple projects for the next months. Uni’s taking all of my time, unfortunately.
Hello, my name is Eufranio and I’m a Java developer on my free time. I like the SpongeAPI and what it let us do with it, so most of my programming time is for Sponge. I’m also a big fan of Mixins, they’re pretty useful, in the past, I’ve worked for a Minecraft network mainly patching bugs/dupes/mods for server networks so I have a large experience with them.
Most of my projects are private, those (thanks owners) are my public ones:
- MagiBridge, my own plugin
- MBDiscordLink, an addon to MagiBridge
- ClaimTweaks, an addon to GriefPrevention
- XPParty, made for the R:Craft Server
- PixelBuilt-Quests, made for the PixelBuilt Server
- RestartCountdown, made for the Pixelmon Ventures Server
Past work (1.7.10):
- MagiHandlers, made for my own server to patch a lot of bugs, dupes, crashes, exploits, etc.
- MagiPoints, a simple player points system
- FoxFixer, made for my modpacks to patch client-side bugs and crashes.
- PixelBuilt Server
- SurvivalZ Server
- MagiTech Network
- R:Craft Server
I mostly charge per project rather than hourly. The price depends of the complexity of the plugin/mod, and what is involved on it’s development (such the use of external APIs, databases, Mixins, etc). The payment is done via PayPal, a half of the total money is sent before I start working and a project, and the other half at the end.
Before taking a project, you have to show me an CLEAR idea of what you want. I usually don’t add new features to a project once I finished it, so you have to state what exactly you want. Also, I will start working on the project only once I received the first payment.
Note: once I started working on a project, I will NOT refund the first payment in case of cancellation. So, before contacting me, be warned.
You can contact me via Discord (my Discord Tag is Eufranio#0800), or via the Sponge Forums, PM and etc.
This post is strictly for advertising purposes. Discussion of specific commissions, or other paid development work is prohibited. Furthermore, commissions are not to be discussed on the forum outside of this category.