Exception occurred during a PhaseState on startup

The last two builds I took of Spongeforge-1.12.2-2555-7.0.0-BETA-2561 & 2581 once my mods are loaded and starts the server, I get the Exception occurred during a PhaseState. Is there something I’m missing that is causing this? The game is working - it’s just an ugly startup/dump exception that I’m not sure why it started.

Any help would be appreciate.

Startup Log: https://pastebin.com/Ka79zPqj

I’ve tried builds all the way up to yesterday’s build of 2800 and still I see the PhaseState exception and not enough detail to say what the problem is. Earlier builds did not have this problem with the same mods, so something has changed. I’d like to stay current with the latest Sponge & Forge builds, but this is making it difficult to do so.

EDIT: I kept going backwards until I found the build that it began in. It’s the mod build for 2760. From that point onwards, the PhaseState Exception is always thrown at startup of the server.

Looks like builds 2821 thru 2825 are badly broken. Using MC Forge 2854 with Sponge 2821–>2825 the MC Client exceptions are being thrown and unable to play. Join happens for a couple seconds before being kick.
Server Error
[21:19:33] [Server thread/INFO]: smmmadden joined the game
[21:19:42] [Netty Server IO #3/ERROR] [FML]: NetworkDispatcher exception
java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_152]
at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_152]
at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.readIntoNativeBuffer(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_152]
at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_152]
at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_152]
at io.netty.buffer.PooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.setBytes(PooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.java:288) ~[PooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.class:?]
at io.netty.buffer.AbstractByteBuf.writeBytes(AbstractByteBuf.java:1100) ~[AbstractByteBuf.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioSocketChannel.doReadBytes(NioSocketChannel.java:372) ~[NioSocketChannel.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:123) [AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:624) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:559) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:476) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:438) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:858) [SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.class:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_152]
[21:19:42] [Server thread/INFO]: smmmadden lost connection: Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
[21:19:42] [Server thread/INFO]: smmmadden left the game