[GAME] That feeling when

You try to submit a forum response and instinctively type ESC + SHIFT + COLON + X + ENTER, only to have the window drop down, before realizing that you’ve made WAY too many git commits with vim.

4 Likes

Your keyboard breaks two days before christmas…

2 Likes

Your Massdrop package arrives with your long waited Carbon Keycaps.

You’re in a shell environment running a server console, and somehow you forget and try to use ctrl-C to copy some text…

11 Likes

Or try to paste ;).

Just gonna x-post mine from another thread:

1 Like

when you’re trying to type your password and someone keeps looking at your keyboard.

4 Likes

You heard there’s a new Star Wars film but when you watch it, you realize that it SPOILERS :expressionless:

SOMEONE decides to try and ruin the film for other people. Let’s keep spoilers out of the forums at least for the next month and a half while people are still planning to see the movie.

6 Likes

Your boyfriend can cook a five-course meal and manages to burn a frozen pizza.

7 Likes

You have to remove a plugin from the Community Server because it is simply too FLARD-y.

Disclaimer: I wasn’t the one to remove it. Wrong Andrew :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Someone creates another “That feeling when” thread.

1 Like

the thread you made was just a feeling dump and wasn’t intended to become a combo thread.

1 Like

That feeleing when you want to execute join query in mongodb

2 Likes

That feeling when you realise Visio isn’t included in the Microsoft Office license.

you successfully install a pirated version of Arch Linux.

5 Likes

you successfully install a pirated version of Arch Linux.

I…what? You know that Arch is free software, right?

I think that was the…joke?

2 Likes

when trolls invade your thread.

3 Likes

You move into your new dream home and realise heat systems are dead for next few weeks…Brrr

PS Just happened to me

You’re visiting relatives, and someone else’s alarm clock wakes you up, but not them.

4 Likes