[GAME] That feeling when

That feeling when @Aaron1011’s feeling was a moment, not a feeling…

1 Like

That feeling when it’s that moment when you have that feeling when you confuse two threads.

6 Likes

That feeling when you just want to say ‘lol’ but also want to stay in the constraints of this thread

1 Like

That feeling when you can’t close your own thread.

4 Likes

That feeling when you’re trying to create an interpreted programming language but write a pattern matching api instead…

1 Like

That feeling when your mechanical pencil goes off with a bang. (No explosions involved; I just smacked the end down on a table too hard.)

1 Like

That feeling when your school wifi blocks imgur so you can’t see “exploding” pencils… :slight_smile:

1 Like

That feeling when you don’t have school wifis in (german) schools and sometimes don’t even have cellphone signal, so no mobile internet.

(Actually I really like not having wifis in school because school is important and MITM)

At the most universities in germanyhave wifi… so just wait till you’re out of school and you’ll be getting free wifi there :slight_smile:

1 Like

that moment when you are asked to do a code review in a language you cant even read.

3 Likes

That feeling when someone stars your repository, and you don’t know who they are or what they want…

2 Likes

That feeling when your JDK’s rt.jar goes AWOL.

That feeling when your computer is repaired again the second time and you fear the next failure.

Background story: A half year ago, my watercooling system was broken. I had to replace it with a Corsair H80i v2. The cooling system is popular for getting broken in my ‘computer-type’. Then a week ago, my computer just doesn’t get to the bios screen and says me via beeps that there is a ram failure. Actually it was a mainboard failure. So I had to replace it. The original one from Dell costs 550€! I bought a ‘refurbished’ one for 250€. Now it works again.
I hope it will stay so.

I think Dell wants me to buy a new computer…</sub

That feeling when someone buys a Dell…

3 Likes

That feeling when you feel the same as @RandomByte.

(My computers fan has broken the same, twice now. It was completely replaced once too.)

That feeling when you ask a friend to define a word that’s (based on the context) probably inappropriate.

That feeling when you uninstall a program only to find out later in the day that you still needed it.

That feeling when you sudo shutdown to turn off your computer and then realize that was the window with the SSH session.

3 Likes

That feeling when Eclipse deletes all your projects, and you have to re-import all ~20 of them.

That feeling when another (non-Eclipse) project in the same directory has ~50 Eclipse projects inside it for testing purposes that you don’t want to import.

1 Like

That feeling when you are mind blown that such a language like Toki Pona exists.

I really want to learn it only to think in it, write and read it for myself.