[GAME] That feeling when

That feeling when you spend half a day trying to set up a Wi-Fi adapter for a Raspberry Pi (including breaking the boot and resetting the OS) only to find out that all you had to do was reboot the Pi with the adapter plugged in.

5 Likes

I think this is the best one yet

1 Like

That feeling when someone does not describe a feeling.

1 Like

That feeling when you spend an hour in mineplex spectating someone you know is a hacker…

1 Like

That feeling when you decide to write your own implementation of an API based solely off of code on GitHub that uses it.

That feeling when someone has the brilliant idea to switch people’s wireless USB mouse connectors… and they all look identical.

3 Likes

derails by making it on-topic that feeling when you accomplish something in Sponge or Minecraft or Forge

That… doesn’t even make sense…

That feeling when you turn 18 and want to stay a kid a little longer.

2 Likes

That… doesn’t even make sense…

That feeling when you turn 18 and want to stay a kid a little longer.

THAT FEELING WHEN SPONGE FORUMS DERP, GIVE YOU A 504 ERROR, AND THEN DOUBLE POST YOUR REPLY.

6 Likes

That feeling when you’re working on one file in IntelliJ, and try to go to a different one with C-x b MyClassName

Another one: That feeling when you instinctively try to use M-x magit-status in an editor to commit and push files

1 Like

That feeling when you see an Eclipse vs. IntelliJ “fight” and it seems you’re the only lonely person in the world who uses NetBeans…

6 Likes

Eww netbeans…

1 Like

@gravityfox Not everyone sees either Eclipse or IntelliJ as the best IDE out there. They both have their strengths and faults.

Which is exactly where this comes from: That feeling when you have the brilliant idea to create your own IDE from scratch… Let’s see how far it goes! :wink:

That is the greatest gif ever.

1 Like

some guy on your server spams “JOIN MY SERVER” and “IP 192.168.178.1.5”…

3 Likes

That feeling when someone posts a YouTube video, shares it with a group you’re part of saying “Please do not show this video to any non-members”, but forgets to mark it private.

No, I’m not giving you the link. If you ought to know it, you should be able to find the message with the link (it’s in the usual place). If not… hopefully the poster of the video sees my warning before you figure out what video I’m talking about…

That feeling when someone else’s code works exactly the way you want it to.