[GAME] That feeling when

That feeling when your brother finds your password and deletes everything in /var/lib/pacman/

Very fun believe me

1 Like

That feeling when people on these forums don’t have avatars and your thread is flooded with generic colored letters.

3 Likes

That feeling when the blog for the backstory of a video game you play gets taken over by… something…

For future reference for when the site gets repaired, here’s the extent of the damage.

That feeling when you accidentally walk into a lamppost.

1 Like

That feeling when you get a :100: in a midterm that you thought you flunked… :thinking::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

That feeling when you get a 108 in a midterm that you thought you did well on… :slight_smile:

And that feeling when you have to refer to last years grades because midterms haven’t happened for you yet this year

Edit: though I doubt the scores are really comparable… Likely different classes and grades. And my score rounds down to a 100. And congrats on the score!

1 Like

You are a server owner and you just do /Vanish after login

Jake from state farm sounds like a guy.

1 Like

When you yell in chat and nobody cares

ALRIGHT.

THAT FEELING WHEN:

IT’S ROASTING TIME!

I don’t NEED anyone to care about what I say in this thread. It’s just a combo thread. Honestly I made this thread with the intention of letting it get lost to the wind off time. But instead people decided they wanted to read it and participate in it. So whatever. It’s a thread now. And it’s still my thread. When I feel aggravated at sponge forums being weird, I can blow off steam here. Nobody needs to read it and nobody needs to care, and I don’t think anyone did.

Except you.

YOU of all people decided to care enough to point out how nobody cares about my one post. And you know what? I figured I’d return the favor. While I know I really should be ignoring you, I’m currently sitting in a college english class with nothing better to do. I just want you to know that if you feel like you’re good at putting other people down, know that there are people who are much better at it than you.

Good day Sir.

something something </rant>

obligatory xkcd for reference, for those who didn’t pick up on the inspiration immediately:

Also FLARD.

Good day again.

3 Likes

@gravityfox whoa there, chill out! I was referring to the fact that all caps in IRC gets someone kicked or muted except in the rare case that no one cares. Sorry I didn’t clarify that :confused:

1 Like

Reminds me of this one I posted a long time ago:

Anyways…

That feeling when you see over 100 GitHub notifications, 70 of which are closed issues (mainly “retest on the latest version”).

1 Like

Throwing a brick and hitting someone in the head, and then telling them you were aiming for a dumpster, does not make it much better.

More like a plush toy, and you walked in front of it.

That would be the case we both made a reply at the same time, and his just happened to be under mine.

He replied to my particular post that was almost three months old.

And let’s be real, if you’re not competent enough to click the reply button at the very bottom of the topic instead of a post-specific reply button, then you need to sit down and think about what you’re doing.

That feeling when you get the following email (and, by the way, the answer is NO):

Google: New sign-in from iOS

Didn’t get a new device? Someone may have your password. Review the devices that have access to your Google account.

And I finally got a reason to change my password to something strong.

1 Like