[GAME] That moment when

That moment when you forgot your phone

That moment when infinite loop.

That moment when That moment when That moment when That moment when That moment when That moment when That moment when That moment when That moment when That moment when That moment when That moment when That moment when That moment when...
1 Like

That moment when you use a crappy nVidia graphics card with only GL2.1.

That moment when, after you search all over for a solution to an annoying input problem only to find that your palm was holding the Windows/Command key down.

That moment when you get Travis to pass builds.

That moment when FML merges with Minecraft Forge
(Stolen from @bspkrs)

3 Likes

That moment when you find the stupidest video ever.

Problem… I actually like that song…

That moment when someone does an epic necro :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Not nearly as epic as @meguy26’s necro.

1 Like

That moment when @Tzk fails.

1 Like

That moment when I’m sorry for that epic necro and should probably read the silly post times before responding (this is 25 minutes after @Saladoc’s post)

That moment when @Saladoc just fails to notice the irony, but @gabizou gets it :stuck_out_tongue:

That moment Zach realizes he is now being watched by the NSA

3 Likes

That moment when you spend 30 minutes writing code for a code golf challenge only to find someone else posted the exact same code.

1 Like

That moment @BitByte has to resort to ask a “stupid question” in the Forum in order to solve his crossword puzzle :sunglasses:

And with regards to necro …

That moment when you/one realize(s) you’re not/one isn’t
necrotic but merely a phobic neurotic

That moment when you have no idea what @Toothpick just said, but it looks like an insult of some sort maybe

1 Like

That moment when you/one can rest assured that there was no intention to insult anyone

That moment when:
phobic neurosis - an anxiety disorder characterized by extreme and irrational fear of simple things or social situations; “phobic disorder is a general term for all phobias” phobia, phobic disorder. anxiety disorder - a cover term for a variety of mental disorders in which severe anxiety is a salient symptom.” - Google
and I was just adding on to the that moment when conversation and didn’t feel really insulted…
:sunny: :smile: :smiley: