GWMCrates - Universal crates plugin for your server!

A new version has been released for GWMCrates, it is available for download here.

Universal crates plugin for your server!

A new version has been released for GWMCrates, it is available for download here.

Beta build for API7.

This finally should work… Maybe :smiley:

Everytime I upload new version to Ore and try to download it, I always download older version…
And only after second upload I can download right version…
(-___-)

You need to name your jars differently before you upload them. It’s a dumb ore bug.

That’s been fixed now FYI.

Using latest version of GWMCrates with latest spongeforge and when i right click any normal chests or try and place it down im getting this error.

It is not error, it is just plain message :slight_smile:
Its happens because of default crate, which now is automatically unpacking to your crates folder, if plugin loads first time, or if crates folder was deleted.
So, solution: remove example_manager.conf in managers directory (and dont forget to /crate reload after this)!

GWMLibrary is now necessary dependency

Can you include version names in your plugin jars?

I can, but what for?
If you want check plugin version, you can:

• Open GWMCrates.jar and check patchnotes.txt file (I am trying to always include current version there).
  • Check logs (Sponge tells version of plugin on loading)
  • Add %VERSION% placeholder to HELP_MESSAGE (in language.conf) and execute /gwmcrates help command.

To see the version without additional manipulation.

I can’t tell if the plugin isn’t working or if you don’t return text for commands

OK, I will try to remember to include the version in name of .jar.

Multiline holograms for ‘BLOCK’ case and 'ANIMATION1` Open Manager.

Есть ли возможность сделать командные кейсы? Что бы после открытия выполнялась одна из определенных команд. Плагин еще не ставил, решил сначала уточнить.