GWMCrates - Universal crates plugin

Most of changes you can read there: https://gitlab.com/GreWeMa/gwm_Crates/commits/master/src/main/resources/patchnotes.txt
About how safe it is to run on live servers…
One my friend (Articuno) already updated to beta- version his live servers, and as I know everything is working good for him.
But you will need to do some work.
At the very least - some commands and permissions changed (see wiki page).
Some other changes will be done automatically (like renaming timed_cases_delays.conf and timed_keys_delays.conf, replacing CMD parameter to COMMAND in COMMANDS Drop, etc.)

A new version has been released for GWMCrates, it is available for download here.

Moving to stable (recommended)!

A new version has been released for GWMCrates, it is available for download here.

Universal crates plugin!

hwy quick question as i did not see an example, how would i add a mob spawn egg as the item crate instead of just showing the default minecraft spawn egg?

Add NBT to ITEM.
Wiki has example exactly for spawn eggs :slight_smile:
https://gitlab.com/GreWeMa/gwm_Crates/wikis/FAQ#how-to-configure-nbt

Universal crates plugin!

Universal crates plugin!

[19:29:41] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: Could not pass InteractItemEvent$Seco - Pastebin.com, yes im on an old version, havent updated to the latest ones since you changed some config fields and cant be asked to update all my crates right now, also why cant players open crates on claims that have chest protection? some players lose their item crates if they open them inside another players claims since they cant access containers?

I know about this issue, I’m currently working on it, it will be released in beta-3.3.4 or maybe few versions later!
btw, I can’t say that it’s my plugin doing something wrong, that’s just how GP works ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Universal crates plugin!

I haven’t had any success trying to add GP support (because idk how to use its API…), but one my friend who has a Pixelmon server with this plugin said that updating Sponge+GP+LP to latest version fixed this problem for him :thinking:

When I try to use the GUI on the latest version it gives me an error that DX 11 wasnt set? Unsure what that means.

You can use GUI only on your local machine (not on your VPS/VDS/hosting etc)

yup im an idiot. thank you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Universal crates plugin!

Universal crates plugin!

Hi, is it possible with the plugin to make a drop like in pixelmon we’ve TM’s I want to make a random TM’s drop. So is it possible to put several items with the same name and different subid, to the same drop ? (I hope you understand me)

(Answered in the discord server)

Universal crates plugin!

Universal crates plugin!