HealthName [v0.4] for Sponge 7 - HealthBar

Error appears in the console, if you cause damage to yourself. For example jumping from a height.

Looks like I uploaded the wrong version. It should be fixed now.

Thank you! Chat visible symbols |. How to deactivate this?

Thatā€™s normal vanilla behavior, but I could remove the characters from the mob name if you want to.

Make the option in the config, if not more difficult.

When you use a potion of invisibility, visible scoreboard.

I deleted the plugin, but the indicators remained. They remain after death. How to remove the indicators? How to completely remove the plugin?

I think you need to delete the scoreboard, search how to delete a scoreboard and how to find the scoreboardā€™s name. :slight_smile:

is this plugin working with mods which increase the halth of the player or mobs?
like the heart canisters from tinkers construct?

or will i see only the health from the vanilla max hp?

The plugin didnā€™t work for me

It gets the maximum health that entity can have. This information will be retrieved from the sponge API. So yeah it would work with mobs.

Please describe. Could I see the log?

No errors, and no health bar is shown on players and mobs heads

What sponge api and plugin version do you use? Could you send me your log anyway?

In using the last version of your plugin with sponge api 5 for mc 1.10.2, do you Want the whole server log file?

See the title of the latest version:

HealthName v0.3 for Sponge 6.X

Ok, but I think itā€™s a bit weird, do you with this say taht your new version will be only for 1.11?

yes, thatā€™s correct, but I could try to compile it for older versions.

1 Like

Yes that could be nice, when you can compile your plugin vor 1.10.2 version too, and maybe, when you want, add a bit customizable features to the plugin, like change the aspect of the bar, if the bar must be shown in every moment or only on hit, and so on.

For now I only uploaded the updated file. If I find some time, I could the other thing too.

1 Like

Ok, thanks, I will wait for the new features