I can’t believe this hasn’t been created before. The only one I could find was stuck in some FTB thread, and the link was broken.
I present to you a Notepad++ UDL file detailing the HOCON data format. This would be incredibly useful to a bunch of people because Sponge uses HOCON for its own configuration, as well as for plugins’ default config files, and as previously stated, this has never been made before.
Everything is supported, even the unconventional stuff like unit suffixes and classpath() and such.
Apparently even a regular Notepad++ user turtledude01 didn’t know how to install it, so here’s some instructions.
- Download the file.
- Open Notepad++ in some way.
- Click Language > Define your language…
- At the top, click Import.
- Find the file and open it.
- Open a .conf file and view just how awesome it is.