Holograms - Easily create floating texts!

Getting same error on my dev server. Would really be nice to have this updated for support with 1721. It has some basic new InventoryAPI everybody wants

Yeah, I understand you want the newest version. But the api v hasnā€™t changed. And that error message isnā€™t that meaningfulā€¦

Seems Sponge changed the rules for Plugin IDā€™s. any change we could get a resolution to this? Thanks in advance
This is on spongevanilla-1.10.2-5.0.0-BETA-116 and up.

Plugin breaks with the latest sponge versions.

You mean crash? Please post the crashlog.

No it does not crash the plugin or the server. The holograms Give an error about gravity and are no longer invisible.

##v1.1.3 released
Look at the page to see the changelog.

@IamLucario Thanks for reporting this!
@Razor1rot Changed id!

Thank you for the fast updated release :slight_smile:

1 Like

@RandomByte The new version gives me this error http://pastebin.com/scm5A2dp Something about raw types are not supported. Also a Holograms folder was not created. Should I Make one manually?

I will need to investigate this.

##v1.1.3-for-api-v4.1.0 released!
The changelog can be found found at the above linked page.

@IamLucario I am looking into your issue.

It may be a Configurate issue. Configurate is the library to use for configs in Sponge. A new version of Configurate(3.2) is used since API 5, commit 0145f2cabdd13289cff0440bda0c9568deec285e.
SpongeForge uses it since commit 65019f76a78d243d8d80ff64d94a09855a02fe40.
SpongeVanilla since commit 42038102d5ee37c3e7541abcd7cf5405ba3f111a.

Use a build before that commit; SpongeVanilla build 1.10.2-5.0.0-BETA-137 or before; SpongeForge: I think there is no easy way to find it out, you would have to download the SpongeForge builds and compare their commits with the commit mentioned above.

tl;dr
Just try an older build of Sponge until I have figured out if it is a Configurate bug.

error in spongeforge-1.10.2-API6.0.0-BETA-1856
when use command /hologram create

Full error code : http://pastebin.com/C8J6T2tA

Please RandomByte update plugins. Thank you very much.

Are you sure you arenā€™t using the plugin version for api v4.1.0? What is the file name of my plugin in your mods folder?

sure. I use lastest version.

What is the file name?

holograms-v1.1.3-for-api-v4.1.0.jar

So, please look again at the file name. Of course you are using the plugin for api v4.1.0. Please use the normal, not backported version v1.1.3.

1 Like

How to check ? From picture use lastest.

Ok. Tomorrow i use 1.1.3 normal and i test again.