📦 HuskyCrates [v2.0.0-PRE8] [API 5-7] - Give everyone keys, use Custom Particles, Keys, and more!

I’ll update the docs when I’m home.

Are you in creative mode? Do you get an error when putting it down? Does it show up in your hand?

I couldn’t give myself a box with instructions

I can’t find any info on how to convert the pre 2.0 crate file. Anyone got a link of info on what needs to be done?

HI!May I share this nice plugin to Chinese Minecraft Forum ‘MCBBS’?
Beacause I want to share this plugin in order to make it easy for others to configure the server.

[03:24:46] [Server thread/INFO]: HuskyCrates experienced an error while reloadin
g. Please check the console for more information.
You may have to view a file named like “fml-junk.log” to see the errors.

Hey.I am a Chinese,could I take it to a Chinese Minecraft forum:www.mcbbs.net?And if you want to localized this plugin,I’d love to offer Chinese lang.

Hello, I have a problem I did setup the config with the testfiles from the wiki and if I want to give myselfe the crate to place it with /hc block command it say command is not a valid crate please help thanks!

how do i get API 5.0

Pre-Release 8 is out with some bugfixes and changes. Check it out on GitHub Releases.

Whenever I load this to my server it crashes :frowning:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

WARNING: coremods are present:
  SpongeCoremod (spongeforge-1.12.2-2705-7.1.0-BETA-3361.jar)
Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge

// Why did you do that?

Time: 1/8/19 1:17 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

Missing Mods:
	unknown : need 0.6.0PRE2: have missing

net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MissingModsException: Mod huskycrates (HuskyCrates) requires [[email protected]]
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.sortModList(Loader.java:264)
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:570)
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:97)
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:332)
	at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:125)
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:486)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Thread: Server thread
Stacktrace:
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.sortModList(Loader.java:264)
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:570)

-- Sponge PhaseTracker --
Details:
	Phase Stack: [Empty stack]
Stacktrace:
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.handler$onCrashReport$zjj000(MinecraftServer.java:3973)
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71230_b(MinecraftServer.java:889)
	at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71230_b(DedicatedServer.java:370)
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:558)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

-- System Details --
Details:
	Minecraft Version: 1.12.2
	Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 3.10.0-957.1.3.el7.x86_64
	Java Version: 1.8.0_191, Oracle Corporation
	Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
	Memory: 1047904752 bytes (999 MB) / 2016411648 bytes (1923 MB) up to 2016411648 bytes (1923 MB)
	JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xmx2048M -Xms2048M -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
	IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
	FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.4.2705 12 mods loaded, 12 mods active
	States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored

| State | ID           | Version                     | Source                                      | Signature                                |
	|:----- |:------------ |:--------------------------- |:------------------------------------------- |:---------------------------------------- |
	| U     | minecraft    | 1.12.2                      | minecraft.jar                               | None                                     |
	| U     | mcp          | 9.42                        | minecraft.jar                               | None                                     |
	| U     | FML          | 8.0.99.99                   | pixelmon_reforged.jar                       | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |
	| U     | forge        | 14.23.4.2705                | pixelmon_reforged.jar                       | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |
	| U     | spongeapi    | 7.1.0-SNAPSHOT-7105dfc      | spongeforge-1.12.2-2705-7.1.0-BETA-3361.jar | None                                     |
	| U     | sponge       | 1.12.2-2705-7.1.0-BETA-3361 | spongeforge-1.12.2-2705-7.1.0-BETA-3361.jar | None                                     |
	| U     | adventuremmo | 2.0.7                       | AdventureMMO-v2.0.7-API6.x.jar              | None                                     |
	| U     | huskycrates  | 2.0.0PRE8                   | HuskyCrates-v2.0.0PRE8-API7.jar             | None                                     |
	| U     | jobslite     | 1.8.1                       | JobsLite-7.1.0-1.8.1.jar                    | None                                     |
	| U     | nuvotifier   | 2.5.0                       | nuvotifier-2.5.0.jar                        | None                                     |
	| U     | pixelmon     | 6.3.4                       | Pixelmon-1.12.2-6.3.4-universal.jar         | None                                     |
	| U     | pixelmoney   | 2.2.0                       | PixelMoney-1.12.2-2.2.0.jar                 | None                                     |

Loaded coremods (and transformers): 
SpongeCoremod (spongeforge-1.12.2-2705-7.1.0-BETA-3361.jar)
  org.spongepowered.common.launch.transformer.SpongeSuperclassTransformer
	Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
	Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge,sponge'
	Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

Read the beginning of your crash log. You’re missing a dependency.

I don’t see what I’m missing? The beginning says that the core mod IS present. “WARNING: coremods are present:”

Is it because I’m using an outdated spongeforge? If so, what version works for that as I need this one to make pixelmon work

MissingModsException: Mod huskycrates (HuskyCrates) requires [[email protected]]

Hello,

The server says that the plugin is running but it doesn’t recognise any of the commands I type in. Can anyone help?

HuskyCrates has moved to Ore.

Please check out our listing here: codeHusky / HuskyCrates