I will (attempt to) draw whatever you post(SFW)

aw man, SO GOOD!!

1 Like

Mcdonald’s McDumpster Diving in the alley way, while kids watch him in awe in new york while policemen are beating a homeless man… ok, you don’t have to…

1 Like

Maybe save that for another day. I’ve been drawing for 6 hours. I have never entered the flow and stayed in for this many hours.
I have to say, drawing something others want to see makes it more enjoyable.

2 Likes

ok, Hero Warrior Sponge glowing valiantly on a nightmare horse, killing an enderman will darkness and chaos in the background…

1 Like

This is absolutely amazing. I am awestruck. Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

Beautiful drawings guys, ready for my next batch of crazy suggestions? Well alright.

1. Santa beating up elves with candy canes whilst on a moving bus in New York.
  2. Clowns chasing Barrack Obama through the whitehouse.
  3. Hobbits beating up elves while the elves are beating up Santa.

Have fun :smile:

Thank you @Htgan for the awesome drawings!

1 Like

You got something against elves?

Not particularly, though I did receive a broken bike for Christmas one year, which back then I presumed it was the elves fault.

Hey, I missed out on your cute kitten, this is one I painted a while ago on my wall, hope you like it.

2 Likes

@Htgan Draw me a nyancat flying through space, but it’s only in the mind of an ogre daydreaming outside of a cave in the middle of winter as a small village prepares to ambush him.

I can try. Lolz. Let me fire up the live stream

Nuuu I want the other guy.

Good thing I didn’t ask. You will get a badly drawn picture and you will like it.

3 Likes

This one is titled Hero(brine?)

Criteria: Hero Warrior galloping valiantly on a nightmare horse, killing an enderman, while darkness and chaos floods the background.

2 Likes

Damn i will never reach that photoshop skills xD Im only good at drawing with pencils :confused:

It’s not photoshop. I’m using SketchBook from Autodesk, and I am drawing with a pen/tablet instead of a mouse.
And no one draws perfectly the first time, take a look at what I used to draw.
And what I am drawing now.

1 Like

You never drew my picture :cry:

Erotic did a pretty good job.
But okay I’ll draw yours next.

1 Like

Hey my ideas:

• A dragon with shiny skin, leather wings, wearing a blue OF cape with Ezreal riding on him.
  • A bear sleeping and drooling, his drool is a portal leading to another world with creatures such as hores riding humans.

Stay chill

• orc

Mixed the two together. Bask in its glory:

3 Likes