[In Limbo] Pore Returned - A Sponge implementation of the Bukkit API

Do you have a list of working plugins?

Should be here : Statuses of Plugins · Maxqia/PoreRT Wiki · GitHub, there’s also link on the README page for it if you’re wondering where it is

No error: spongeforge-1.10.2-2098-5.0.0-BETA-1788.jar!
Error: spongeforge-1.10.2-2098-5.0.0-BETA-1808.jar

How well does this integrate with the cause tracker?

IK, haven’t gotten time to update it for the 5.0.0 API release yet. Can you file an issue? :wink:

It should integrate fine, It uses the Sponge API instead of hooking into minecraft directly.

This project is not good because not support and error all plugins of bukkit. Spigot is very good for surival and minigame server.

I recommend maxqia make another plugins for spongeforge or vanlia lastest version only.

Request supports spigot, most plugins are disabled, such as Deluxemenus,Residence, and the delay is very high

I love you! I am able to use the plugins I love and it works fine! I am using spongeforge for 1.10.2 :slight_smile:
EDIT: It displays the plugins & some of the commands work. Doesn’t make plugins 100% functional c: I will be excited to see updates from this! :smiley:

BEST PLUGIN EVER!
It loads alot of Bukkit plugins, some of this not works, like AuthMe or WorldGuard
I tried with Multiverse, i get only ONE error in console at startup, but it works…
Awesome.
Continua to develop this plugin :wink:

are you sure that you’ll not abandon it?

0_0 how the hell is Multiverse working

Not sure that I won’t abandon it : /

PortRT can not run in spongeforge-1.10.2-2171-API5.1.0-1989.

Can you post detailed logs in an issue here : Issues ¡ Maxqia/PoreRT ¡ GitHub

Actually, just fixed it. Gradle is hard :blush:

I wish I understood how this worked so I could help, but I’ve never seen anything like this before. :slight_frown:

It’s quite literally the Bukkit API implemented as a Sponge plugin.

Code is hosted here: GitHub - Maxqia/PoreRT: [Abandoned] Run Bukkit plugins on Sponge natively! (Batteries now included) (as per OP)

Open-source, should be able to find yourself around :slight_smile:

^ me around 6 months ago. I need to add better documentation on how it works (and maybe ask minecrell how certain parts work also :stuck_out_tongue:)

1 Like

That would help a lot! I’d love to contribute but a I’ve never seen anything like this before.