Ingame Rankup Plugin

As i am sure this is your first thought. Yes we are more than happy to comission this plugin.

Hello. I am an Admin for CFPixelmon. We are looking for someone to possibly make us a custom Plugin for allowing our users to rank up. The plugin itself is fairly simple in practice. Let me know if you are interested in working on this and what your rate/fee will be. I will describe as best I can what we are looking for.

We want players to use a command like /rankup or something like that. It will pull up a GUI that will then show the premade ranks we have made. There will be an ingame currency cost associated with each rank. The plugin will take the required money from the player and execute a few commands. We mainly use Sponge plugins so making sure this will work with them is pretty important. Once a rank is bought we want some way for the player to not buy the same rank again.
Minecraft 1.12.2
Spongeforge 1.12.2
Total Economy is our eco plugin if that changes things.
best place to get ahold of me is Via Discord Fabyoulust#4458

I personally feel you can do this with zzzz / VirtualChest
as for the /rankup you can have an alias from VirtualChest

This is not the right section for comissioned works. Follow the template and post your request here https://forums.spongepowered.org/c/server-discussion/devs-wanted