Is there a download for Spongeforge 1.12.2-2618

Im running a server with a few friends and want to include some plugins for our Direwolf20 1.12 server, but I cant find a sponge download to match our forge version which is 2618, has sponge not been updated yet or am I just silly?

Your not being silly. Sponge api 7.1.0 hasnt been updated in 5 days.

But after testing the latest sponge forge with your version of forge, it runs fine.

I normally run sponge Vanilla so please excuse if this isnt correct. But my guess is the forge version specified is the minimum forge version you need.

1 Like

The server just crashes if I have sponge downloaded with direwolf20, I’m assuming it’s due to the mismatch version of sponge and forge because I was under the impression the versions had to match

It is more then likely a confiction with a mod on the server. If you give us the error, we can tell you what mod it is/are

Unfortunately I don’t have access to my pc until tomorrow morning, but I can provide the details then

Provide them whenever you like. I believe the sponge team have made sponge compatible with more and more mods, so by working out what mod it is they can hopefully work a agreement to get the two supported