Who Are We?
Qixalite is a group of developers and streamers working towards bringing a fun, unique, and unforgetful platform for players to enjoy on our network - Minecraft, GMod, TF2, etc. We've been in development for over two years and though we've had setbacks, we've gained a lot of experience and knowledge on how to be the absolute best - beyond what we dreamed was possible for us when we first began.
Who Are We Looking For?
We're looking for developers - just like you.
A project of our scope requires a lot of dedication and hard work. Currently, our staff works on a volunteer basis until the platform is complete. Once it is, and we become profitable, we will be able to hire on those who have shown dedication with full-time positions within the project.
Be More Specific, Ferus!
Alright, fine! We're currently looking to fill the following roles:
- 1-2 Web Developers (HTML/CSS/JS - API experience such as Node/Ajax/jQuery a plus)
- 2-3 Java Developers (Experience with Java in networking, MQs, etc a plus)
- 1-2 Graphic Designers (Illustrator/Photoshop)
What Can We Provide You?
- Private Testing Servers
- Privately Hosted GitLab/GitLab-CI/Nexus Development Tools
- Custom Email for Staff
- Compensation, based on performance after release
Prerequisites For All Positions
This isn't anything so strict - we just need to be able to communicate in an effective matter.
- Periodically check emails for updates.
- Discord (Mic not necessary, but you should at least be able to listen to meetings)
- Experience with Git (An understanding of Git-flow required for Java/Web developers)
So - How Do I Apply?
I would greatly prefer responses to the below application being sent to my work email, which I check often and have alerts for, however PMs sent directly to me on the Sponge Forums would suffice as well.
**Portfolio/Demo:** _If applicable_
**Further Questions About Qixalite:**
I sincerely appreciate the time you've taken to read this far. If you have any questions, I'd love to answer them. Feel free to reply to this message, email me, or PM me on these forums. I'll respond as quickly as possible.
This post is strictly for finding developers. Discussions that do not directly relate to finding developers, or discussions that discuss specifics are not to occur here. Furthermore, commissions are not to be discussed on the forum outside of this category.