๐Ÿ”‘ PermissionManager [v3.0.1] [API 5.X] A simple and easy permission plugin

Hi guys, i'm new in here, i never managed a server with plugins, and i have an serious problem !
I can't add prefix, with permissionmanager, the prefix dosen't appear when i add it ! I have install Nucleus, too and a plug-in named MMC because it's easy to use, but it's not really an alternative because i can't set a default prefix !

Thanks for the time you have spend on my post !

(Sry for my english, i'm a french guy !)

Use /pm groups <group> set option prefix <prefix> to set a prefix. for <group> use your default group. I do recommend you use LuckPerms over Permissions Manager though.

Yeah i have already tested that but it's dosen't work, it's dosen't show my prefix ! And okey i will try LuckPerms instead of PM.

Hello, i am using permissionManager-2.5.1-API-5.X-6.X and i a curious if there is a way to remove old player names from the user list. I tried deleting their player files from the folder but that doesnt seem to work. Is there another location this information is stored? Any help is greatly appreciated.

The players displayed on this list are from the Sponge API and I don't know where they are taking their list.

How can I simply create a group like VIP. I'm a bit confused of the whole promotion thing and just want a new group which can just be assigned by me. Simple question but I'm obviously to stupid for this command.

/pm groups VIP create I think it is, but if you just do /pm in game and go to groups you can create and edit it from there.

Okay, so I somehow totally missed that I didn't update PM from v2.6.0, so I tried to do it today so I could migrate to LuckPerms but when I updated none of my permissions worked.

EDIT: Probably should have mentioned in the v3.0.0 Release that the Databases changed, I successfully converted the database and Migrated to LuckPerms.

I want to know if this project is still active? And have you upgrade it to run with the latest version of spongot?

@LC_Games I switched to LuckPerms because is it mostly inactive.

server version : 1.12.2
spongevanilla-1.12.2-7.0.0-BETA-357.jar

[01:15:00 INFO]: Preparing start region for level 0 (world)
[01:15:02 INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 0%
[01:15:03 INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 21%
[01:15:04 INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 50%
[01:15:04 INFO] [Sponge]: Loading world [world] (overworld)
[01:15:05 INFO]: Loaded 488 advancements
[01:15:05 INFO] [Sponge]: Loading world [DIM-1] (the_nether)
[01:15:05 INFO]: Loaded 488 advancements
[01:15:05 INFO] [Sponge]: Loading world [DIM1] (the_end)
[01:15:05 INFO]: Preparing start region for level 0 (world)
[01:15:05 ERROR]: Encountered an unexpected exception
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: io.github.djxy.permissionmanager.sponge.models.subjects.SpongeSubjectData.setPermission(Ljava/util/Set;Ljava/lang/String;Lorg/spongepowered/api/util/Tristate;)Ljava/util/concurrent/CompletableFuture;
at net.minecraft.command.ServerCommandManager.registerDefaultPermissions(SourceFile:1131) ~[dh.class:?]
at net.minecraft.command.ServerCommandManager.registerCommandsList(SourceFile:1142) ~[dh.class:?]
at net.minecraft.command.ServerCommandManager.registerLowPriorityCommands(SourceFile:1148) ~[dh.class:?]
at org.spongepowered.server.SpongeVanilla.onServerStarting(SpongeVanilla.java:169) ~[SpongeVanilla.class:1.12.2-7.0.0-BETA-357]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.handler$callServerStarting$zop000(SourceFile:1258) ~[nz.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(SourceFile:233) ~[nz.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:434) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_151]
[01:15:05 ERROR]: This crash report has been saved to: /mnt/minecraft-sponge-server/./crash-reports/crash-2017-11-28_01.15.05-server.txt
[01:15:05 INFO]: Stopping server
[01:15:05 INFO]: Saving players
[01:15:05 INFO]: Saving worlds

I do not know what caused it

This plugin is not compatible with API7.0 API7.0 is pre-release snapshots of SpongeAPI and can change under plugins.

Some authors update for snapshots, some donโ€™t.

How do you add and take rules to groups

github release 404

how to downloadโ€ฆ
github release 404โ€ฆ

This plugin has been abandoned, LuckPerms is what everyone is using now. I highly recommend it.

~ Alice