Keys - LWC-like container/block protection

Will this be updated to the latest Sponge API anytime soon?

@viveleroi
Can we get an API 5 update for 1.10.2? It seems permissions to /unlock are no longer working. Locking still works. Wish it could support modded items though, we tried adding some in the config but it doesn’t recognize them.

Last I tested there were no required updates for API v5. If unlock doesn’t work it’s likely a command issue unless you can show me an error log or file an issue with reproducible steps. Some people have reported some mods that conflict with /unlock commands.

Great plugin, however a bit useless in Pixelmon due to already existing command /unlock. :stuck_out_tongue: Would love to see a alternative, to a left click to lock and right click to unlock kind of thing. :slight_smile: Love the plugin for regular servers however. Very solid.

Hello there!

I think this error message spamming console might have something to do with your plugin. http://pastebin.com/PyCKuhcf Can you take a look? :smiley:

Are you using the latest version of Keys? The error No value present should have been fixed by the last release.

I’m using version 1.2 of keys, along with spongeforge 1666.

I just noticed there’s version 1.2.1 so I’ll update to that and see if it still occurs.

i need update for API5-spongefoge-1.10.2 please.

Hey there! Would it be possible to update this to API5 spongeforge 1.10.2 please?

As mentioned already, last I tested there were no required updates for API v5.

@viveleroi Could you make the locks functional with a pin or numerical passcode as well?

error in spongeforge-1.10.2-API6.0-BETA-1844
Detail : when creeper explosion event.

Full link error code : http://pastebin.com/JbnnxcUX

viveleroi update plugins. Please. Thank you very much.

This is fixed in the latest builds.

Old build in download of plugin. No latest.

It’s published as a dev build, use the Dev Builds link above.

Ok. I see. Thank you.

Can you add ability to expire old chests?

Hi! Thanks for this plugins! Simple and do the job, combined with PermissionManager i’ve finally done what i want.
There’s just a cople of thinks i’ll be happy to see :

• Disable autolock (or tell me how to ? I didn’t find)
  • Add block we want (a file on the config side, or by command, whatever). (It’s because i use Quark and we can’t lock custom chest ^^ )

EDIT : and one minor thing : possibility of translate. (But i certainly do somehting on my side for this)
EDIT 2 : my bad for autolock and custom block, i’ve found the conf file and it’s perfect :wink:

I don’t suppose this work on API5?
I only see versions for API4

API5 download in dev build #5 latest version.