Keys - LWC-like container/block protection

Sponge typically maintains API compatibility as they progress, so just because we’ve built against v4 doesn’t automatically mean we don’t support v5+. Keys compiles against v6 so it’s unlikely to have changed. Though feel free to file bug reports if anything appears during use.

Would it be possible to set a configuration to disable/change the messages that appear when access a chest that you have Key Access to?

“This block is locked by Optional[Playername]” is kind of spammy when you’re rooting through shared-inventories.

Also, I can’t add people to locks if they aren’t online?

@viveleroi My Network really enjoyed using the plugin, but we temporarily removed it due to an exploit in the latest dev build. We use MC 1.10.2 and had a door duplication issue. Apparently, if someone claims a door, then breaks it or unclaims a section then breaks it, they get a half a door and can keep doing it for infinite half doors. I’m not quite certain on the full method to do it, but I figured it’s worth mentioning.

I want to know if this plugin works for latest version 1.10.2? The plugin has not been updated for a long time

Update for API 7? :frowning_face: 1.12.2

Can you update this to API 7?

If it works on API7
Only they should update it.