Looking For Sponge Dev for Pixelmon Server!

About

Hello, my name is Kyle (KyleCG) and i am the manager of a multi-modpack network appropriately named “Complex-Gaming”. We have a medium sized player base of about 125 players per modpack.

Work Needed

The modpacks that we normally work with use bukkit and we have a dev for those purposes. Our dev and our staff are greatly unfamiliar with the Sponge API. This role would be a long term position and would include editing or creating multiple custom plugins to do actions and tasks that have not yet been coded by the Sponge community. We use API 7.1 on 1.12.2

Rate/Budget

We are willing to pay anywhere from $5 to $250 per plugin. It really all depends on the complexity of the plugin that we are requesting. In most cases we pay what the dev asks. See Terms and Conditions for more details.

Terms and Conditions

1. No backdoors or otherwise exploitable code is to be added to any plugin that ComplexGaming requests.
  2. After plugin completion, the requested plugin becomes owned by ComplexGaming and is not to be released to the public for sale or free of charge. The dev still will be able to edit and update the plugin, but must remain closed to the public and remain within the ComplexGaming network.
  3. Payment will be 1/2 before completion and 1/2 after completion. If for any reason the plugin is not completed, the last 1/2 of the commission will not be paid and we expect a refund of the first 1/2. Over time, once we trust you to complete a project, the full payment will be upfront before completion.
  4. The dev will be allowed to list his work within his portfolio as long as it does not release any code that the plugin contains.
  5. Source will be given to ComplexGaming after plugin completion.

Contact

For further questions message me on discord: KyleCG #5034

Disclaimer

This post is strictly for finding developers. Discussions that do not directly relate to finding developers, or discussions that discuss specifics are not to occur here. Furthermore, commissions are not to be discussed on the forum outside of this category.

Looking for devs once again. Msg me on discord as stated in the original post