Lucidity - Hiring Developers

Lucidity
Hello, my name is Charles, and I am the founder of Lucidity - Server Architects. We are a team of experienced and noteworthy server creators that are working together to create amazing new servers. Being a setup company, we strive to provide the most unique and individual servers possible. As a part of the packages that we offer, we put forth custom plugins that enhance the game-play of each and every server we create. Along with creating the plugin, the developers will need to provide updates and bug fixes for up to one month. As a result, we are in need of two to three developers who can dedicate their time and effort to work for our company. Below you will find the requirements to become a developer.

Requirements

• 3+ years of java experience
  • An in-depth understanding of Sponge
  • A noteworthy portfolio
  • Clean coder and easy configurability
  • Ability to dedicate 2-3 hours daily.

Payment
Expect anywhere from $10 to $75 per plugin. All payments will be paid upon completion of the plugin through PayPal.

Applying
If you are interested in applying, please send over your resume to [email protected]

Disclaimer: This post is strictly for finding developers. Discussions that do not directly relate to finding developers, or discussions that discuss specifics are not to occur here. Furthermore, commissions are not to be discussed on the forum outside of this category.

what? I’m slightly confused…

Question: Do you have any like, links or anything about your server?