LuckPerms | An advanced permissions plugin

Hello
I’m using the 1.10.2 latest build version of this mod and when I try and use DiscordBridge with it the messages players type on global don’t show up on the discord server but discord messages show up ingame. Is there a command or permission I’m missing? Thanks in advance

How does one add Permissions for certain kits? I can only do the Firstjoin one. :frowning: I know I’m trash

Ok i know i am probably being dumb right now but how do i give permission for players to interact with the world (mining and placing blocks)

Do you have any other plugins enabled?

Are you still within the vanilla spawn area?

You must have the new kit in your inventory and create it /kit add <name>

Maybe I am blind or doesnt get it, but i want to disable some block placing or usage of some items. Where do i find these permission nodes??? Do i have to use another mod/plugin for that??

sorry for this kind question but how do i make this permission work ?

i put plots.permpack.basic but all the permission not working

Is it possible to somehow change the standard LuckPerms tables to the ones you need?
For example: I have a website to which I connect LuckPerms. But I have already created a dle_users table with groups. And I need a group on the site and a group on the server to take information from dle_users. group.

The table schema of LP is fixed. I’d recommend reading from the LuckPerms tables instead.

Hi, wondered if anyone can help me with what command for FTBUtilities and luckperms max claimable chunks would be per group.
I’m trying to set the FTBUtitilies max claims up, with something like this /lp group owner meta set ftbutilities.chunkloader.max_chunks 50 But it’s not right it would see

I’ve tried many different combos and commands, but even the discord staff don’t know it but have said it is possible.

Can I move this plug-in to the MCBBS forum in China?

I will show the original author and the original page.

If you like, I will send you the link of the web page after the successful removal.

I will not provide other download addresses.

I have

> /lp user Xyphien permission set luckperms.*

set up as well as owner (which I’m apart of) added to allow gamemode for self and others. However I still get a “you do not have permission to use this command” even after I opped myself as well :open_mouth: why is this?

You gave yourself permissions for LuckPerms, this doesn’t grant permissions for any commands outside LuckPerms. Regarding OP, all it does when you have LuckPerms installed is let you see admin messages and edit the Vanilla spawn protected area.

i suggest you use /lp verbose or the appropriate wiki/docs for the permissions you want

Hey Luck! Loving this plugin, it’s insanely useful.
Quick question… I’m trying to have a command block set someone’s parent group when they press a button. The problem is that when I use @p or @s, it just thinks that @p or @s is the username I am specifying and therefore it is not picking up the actual username. Lmk if you know how I can fix this. Thanks!

In our continuing effort to phase out the Plugin Releases category, this thread is being locked because the plugin is already listed on Ore.

Check it out: Luck / LuckPerms